Vegas Ultimate Night Adventure Tour
Experience a night out on the town along the Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street. When the sun sets, Las Vegas comes alive and transforms -- you'll stop at the popular Las Vegas Sign, travel to a roof top lounge for an unforgettable view of the Las Vegas Strip, explore Downtown Vegas, Container Park, Fremont Street and discover some of Vegas best kept secrets! Also, as part of the tour stop at Rollin Smoke BBQ which is rated the best barbecue in the state of Nevada for a BBQ snack plate and a drink. Let the experts be your guide and experience what everyone else is missing out on!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
After pickup from the Tropicana Hotel, your adventure begins for a night out on the town! First start with a photo stop at the popular Welcome to Las Vegas Sign and keep your eyes open because you never know when Elvis or showgirls may show up.
Then head over to another one of Vegas best kept secrets -- Rick Harrison’s Rollin Smoke BBQ, right next door to the World Famous Gold and Silver Pawn of Pawn Stars. Rollin Smoke is rated one of the top barbecue locations in Nevada and included is a BBQ platter that will include a variety of favorites and a cold beer or soft drink to wash it all down.
Then head over to Container Park, an open-air shopping and entertainment venue built from 43 repurposed shipping containers and 41 locally manufactured Xtreme cubes. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a 35-foot-tall praying mantis sculpture that shoots flames from its antennae.
Next, you’ll board the mini bus and head over to Fremont Street, the staple of Downtown Vegas. There you will stand in awe of a 90-foot-tall barrel vault canopy, with more then 12 million LED lamps, which illuminate the overhead canopy with music playing for what is known as The Fremont Street Experience! You’ll have time to explore Fremont Street and your tour guide will provide information and suggest some of the areas must do’s.
Then board the bus to head over to a roof top lounge, another one of Vegas Best kept secrets. A roof top lounge that produces a jaw dropping view and experience you are sure to enjoy.
You will also have a zip line option for the daredevils in the group. So have your cameras ready and pose for a picture. Along the way to each location, your tour guide will point out locations, share valuable information and the great things this city has to offer.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Driver & guide with live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned & heated coach
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 21 and Older with Valid ID
- Vegetarian options available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Dress Code for this tour is as follows: No athletic wear, sandals, beachwear, ball caps, hoodies, tank tops, backpacks, excessively baggy clothing, offensive prints on clothing, clothing with holes. Please adhere to the rules to avoid any inconveniences.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Zipline: An individual rider must not exceed 300 lbs and All riders must be 48″ tall to ride.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities