PRIVATE Valley of Fire State Park Tour (2-6 people)
The Valley of Fire is 46,000 acres of breathtaking views. Let one of our experienced local guides escort you through the most interesting areas. Enjoy amazing photo opps, hike one of several trails to a desert oasis and view petroglyphs dating back to 330 B.C..
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
View Anasazi petroglyphs dating to 330 B.C., hike one of many trails, or see the final resting place of Star Trek's Captain James T. Kirk.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most strip hotels
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The tour was great! Our guide, Darin, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Our tour consisted of 5 people, which was nice. It was easy to round everyone up when it was time to get going to the next stop. We got to see great sites that we might have missed on our own. We highly recommend a guided tour.
We went to the Valley of fire on Mothers day. We were only 2 person with the guide so it was perfect. He stop at many places and we took as many pictures as we wanted and after he brought us where we wanted to eat. Scenary is beautiful a place to remember and worth to go see This guide was very nice.and we were very happy of this day!
Great tour with breakfast. I seen the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my opinion. Tour guide was very informative and the only thing I wish was different is my husband could have joined me. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Darin made the trip to Fire Rock very informative, and fun! We started off with a great breakfast sitting down w Darin, He wanted to know what kind of information we wanted to know about the Fire Rock Park. He knew the history and kept the pace moderate for us. It was great having the tour be private for just the 2 of us! I highly recommend Cool Destinations!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-117237P2
Similar Tours & Activities