A Charming Traditional Wedding or Vow Renewal at A Storybook Chapel by Graceland
Enjoy a charming traditional Wedding or Vow Renewal at the iconic Graceland Wedding Chapel, the most famous wedding chapel in Las Vegas. You and your guests will absolutely love the charm of our historic chapel. Over the years, countless celebrity couples have walked down the aisle or visited us including; Jon Bon Jovi, The Beastie Boys, Robin Leach, Jerry Lewis, Andie MacDowell, Billy Ray Cyrus and most recently, Lily Allen & David Harbour. The chapel has also been featured in many movies & television shows, including "Fools Rush In", "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and "90 Day Fiance".
A Storybook Chapel at Graceland Wedding Chapel is a landmark that's lasted longer than the Sands, where Sinatra and the Rat Pack made their magic, and the original Aladdin, where Elvis and Priscilla exchanged their wedding vows in 1967. For a charming l wedding chapel to stand in the same spot for over 70 years is nothing short of amazing. Famous celebrity appearances that have taken place at the chapel include, Elvis Presley, Jon Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Johnny Depp, Robin Leach, Billy Ray Cyrus and most recently, Lily Allen & David Harbour. All arrangements will be made for your special day, including fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, marriage certificate holder and optional digital video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
=> Marriage License Fee (USD$77) - legal ceremony only
=> Ministers fee (USD$60)
=> Limo Drivers gratuity (USD$40)
=> Photographers Gratuity (USD$20)
• Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6696
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Religious or civil wedding service
- Marriage certificate holder
- Wedding Music, photo credits, and flowers (based on option selected)
- Marriage License (Legal Ceremony Only) - (USD77)
- Ministers fee (USD60)
- Drivers Gratuity (USD40)
- Photographers Gratuity - (USD20)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each booking MUST have two people only.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Ceremonies are in Multiple Languages - Subject to availability (one weeks notice or more), services can be performed in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German or Japanese. Please advise at the time of booking. In the event that a minister is not available, the chapel will try to contact you as soon as possible.
- Couple must contact Graceland Wedding Chapel immediately after booking via the TripAdvisor Message page to confirm: Requested Time of Ceremony, Flower Color, Hotel name
- Marriage License Required for LEGAL Ceremonies - The cost of the license is $77.00 (cash only) and there is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located downtown Las Vegas, next to the Four Queens and Golden Nugget Hotel/Casinos. The Minister will file your license for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- Chapel can accommodate up to 30 guests at no additional charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Average 4.42 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Perfect day from the pick up to ceremony to the photos.
unforgotten memories! staff was very nice and helpful, pastor with sense of humor and driver - a true gentleman!
this was woth it, Surprised my husband with a renewal for a anniversary, the limo Driver was awesome , white ultra stretch limo, the mnister was excellent, truely unforgettale my husband cried thru the whole thing. love it ! high reccomend this !
The wedding at the Graceland Chapel was very well organised. The limousine came on time and we only had to wait five minutes to go into the chapel. The minister and the photographer were extremely friendly and made us feel at ease. We received some beautiful fresh flowers and the photos and the video were also of very high quality. I would recommend this experience for anyone who would like to arrange everything with just one click to purchase the coupon and to be sure that the wedding will go according to plan.
Tout s'est très bien passé même si cela reste "rapide"
Jolies fleurs, l'officiant ne parlait pas français mais à parlé lentement et clairement.
Il manquait une boisson sur le transport hôtel-chapel-hôtel car il faisait ben chaud !!
Je recommande cette formule !
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-2084_A
Similar Tours & Activities