Small-Group Grand Canyon West Rim SUV Tour with Optional Helicopter Landing
This is the most beautiful, historical and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have! Visit both incredible viewpoints: Eagle Point, Guano Point. You will enjoy lunch at the rim, stroll the boardwalk of the Hualapai Ranch & Western Town and see Native American Dancing and Dwellings. We also include a wonderful photo stop and oratory at Hoover Dam.
This incredible tour includes all the highlights of the 5 in 1 Tour plus you will soar like an Eagle on a breathtaking flight over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in a fabulous EC 130 Jet Helicopters. While on the floor of the canyon you have time to take photos at this amazing location and then you’ll fly another stunningly beautiful route 4000 feet up, returning to the rim viewpoints. This, without a doubt, will be “the most exciting family outing” of your life! Total time at the Grand Canyon including flight, approx 4 hours.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Breakfast included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
You will be picked up from the bustling city of Las Vegas in early morning and head out to the wild west. Your first stop will be the Hoover Dam where you will hear about the building of this massive engineering feat and have amazing photo opportunities.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Enjoy a quick 10 minute photo stop.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Continuing on the journey, travel through the beautiful high desert of Northern Arizona past an ominous extinct volcano and caldera, the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before arriving at Grand Canyon West, home of the Native Hualapai Indians. Here, you will have approximately 4-hours to explore these tribal lands.
Helicopter Upgrade: The Grand Canyon is stunning but the exciting highlight of your day will be the flight over the rim to the floor of the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, some 4,000 feet below. While in the canyon, you'll have time to explore and take photos at this amazing location, then fly another stunningly beautiful route back to the top. This, without a doubt, will be the most exciting family outing of your life.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Visit Eagle Point (home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk). Walking on the amazing Skywalk is optional, paid directly to the Hualapai Indians (not included in tour price). At Eagle Point, you can wander the Indian Village and see the native American dwellings from many different native tribes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
See the Colorado River as winds thru the mighty Grand Canyon
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy the Hualapai Ranch and Western Town. This is another place that you are able to enjoy lunch!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Be transported back to your Las Vegas Strip or downtown accommodations at tour's end.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 11 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter flight (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 300lbs (136kg / 21.4st) or additional fees apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing is encouraged and face masks are suggested for travelers and guides in public places when social distancing is not possible. Some public places may require face masks.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 46 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Excellent day from the moment of pick up until drop off we were looked after and cared for by Paul
It was only a group of five but gave everyone his full attention and his insight into the culture and knowledge of surroundings was superb
A wonderful day thanks Paul
On the day we were meant to go on our trip the weather was against us, Julian our guide still gave us the breakfast so we had not got up in vain!! Adventure Photo Tours offered us the opportunity to go on the following day or have a full refund, we opted to try for the following day! Good choice!! Our guide Chris Jones collected us on time from our hotel, and we proceeded on our tour! The weather was great and first stop Hoover dam! we had ample opportunity to get some good photos of the area! Next Joshua tree farm, again ample time to get in a look around! We then arrived for the highlight, the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyons West rim!! After checking in the pilot arrived and introduced himself, following a safety briefing we boarded the helicopter! The pilot,Tim a very experienced and professional man made you feel very safe! After landing at the base of the canyon we had loads of time to get in several photos! The flight out of the canyon was as exciting as going in!! We then had views from both the Eagle and Guano points! Lunch was provided at a ranch, this is the home of the Native American Hualapai people!! The lunch provided was excellent, choice of chicken or ribs. Either is very filling!! The journey home was relaxing after an eventful day, we were provided throughout the trip with plenty to drink and biscuit snacks! Chris was a very intentive and knowledgeable guide and wherever we went he was able to explain what we were seeing, often in a humorous way! Overall a very worthwhile day out!!!
Amazing. Chris Jones, the guide, was terrific. Extremely well organized. Helicopter ride was great. The kids had a blast.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5119P13
Similar Tours & Activities