Small-Group Grand Canyon West Rim Day Tour from Las Vegas
Travel from Las Vegas to the West Rim of the stunning Grand Canyon on this wonderfully scenic day trip. Pass through the Mojave Desert, dense forests of Joshua trees, and the Black Mountains en route to the Grand Canyon. Spend 4 hours exploring the West Rim hiking to panoramic overlooks and touring the Old West – inspired Hualapai Ranch. Upgrade to add on a thrilling walk on the glass-bottomed Skywalk or helicopter flight through the canyon. This small-group tour is limited to nine people for a more intimate experience.
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
Drive through lonely expanses of the Mojave Desert and admire forests of distinctive Joshua trees. As you journey amid the Black Mountains and Grand Wash Cliffs of Arizona, the West Rim of the Grand Canyon appears before you in all its glory. This less-visited area belonging to the Hualapai American Indian tribe offers some of the most rugged, dramatic views of the canyon.
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Upgrade your Grand Canyon experience and take your seat on a 6-passenger EC-130 helicopter for a sensational 10-minute descent into the Grand Canyon. During your 40 minutes on the canyon floor, get an up-close view of the canyon's many layers and colors. Afterward, reboard your helicopter for more magnificent vistas of the canyon on your way back up to the West Rim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Your full-day, small-group Grand Canyon adventure begins with morning pickup by luxury van at your Las Vegas hotel. Enjoy a morning snack of crackers, a muffin, a granola bar and juice as you travel east toward the Grand Canyon. Listen to your guide share information about the sights you pass and the powerful geologic forces — including faulting and erosion — that helped create the mile-deep Grand Canyon.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Spend 4 hours exploring the West Rim at your leisure. Take short hikes to the Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to capture amazing photos of the incredibly intricate and colorful rock formations of the Grand Canyon. Visit the Hualapai Ranch, a replica of an Old West town complete with gunfight shows and cookouts, and savor a hearty barbecue lunch. Opt for an upgrade (see below for more details) to make your time at the West Rim even more memorable.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Add on a Skywalk Ticket and take a stroll on the horseshoe-shaped walkway of glass that juts out 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Beneath your feet, watch the Colorado River winding its way between the canyon's towering walls. This jaw-dropping perspective will help you gain a better appreciation of the canyon's staggering dimensions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Your tour also includes a complimentary photo stop of the Hoover Dam. This may happen either to the Grand Canyon or on the way back to Las Vegas.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Tour with Helicopter & Skywalk
4/16/2020 - 2/1/2022
Tour with Skywalk 4/16/2020 - 2/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Tour Only 4/16/2020 - 2/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Tour with Helicopter Landing 4/16/2020 - 2/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter bluff landing (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Skywalk ticket (if option not selected)
- Helicopter landing (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have selected the helicopter option, you must provide all passengers' individual body weights
- If helicopter option is not selected, please enter 'Not Applicable' in the Passenger Weight field at checkout.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The trip to Grand canyon West was better than I thought. I had been to the canyon by Helicopter last time I was in Vegas. That was really awesome. but I really got an up close and personal this time. We were at the Canyon for a longer time, and we were able to really get the feel for how expansive the grand Canyon actually is. The small group was the way to go, as we all got along and there were no disagreements on the time schedule. We all did our own thing, and were never rushed. It is a long day, so be prepared. it was so worth it. It was certainly a trip we will remember for the rest of our lives. Greg our guild was a book of info, and was willing to share everything he could. Also, he was a good driver, with a great personality. All in all I highly recommend this trip. It was AMAZING... !!! Thank you Greg, for a Wonderful and memorable trip.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5673WESTRIM
Similar Tours & Activities