Private Nostalgic Route 66 Tour - Option 1
This is an exclusive private Tour! Your party only! Your safety and health are our priority! (Minimum 2 passengers.) This is Option 1 of 3 options for this Route 66 Tour. The other options include additional stops along the way! We are happy to provide this exciting tour wherein we've compiled fun destinations that work together giving the client the very most tour for their money while traveling in one of the newest, most comfortable vehicles.Our tour van is spacious and allows for social distancing with high top roof and captains chairs that recline and are leather Nd easy to disinfect. While our clients watch movies while underway as well as wifi so they can stay connected as much as possible while touring! We are not just about tours, we're about memories!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
This is an exclusive private tour consisting of your party only! Your health and safety are our priority. (Minimum 2 Passengers)
This tour is exciting and packed full of interesting destinations for the discriminating traveler who desires a special and unique tour opportunity!
Two Guest Minimum
No Individual Passengers
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cool Springs Station, 8275 Oatman Rd, Oatman, AZ 86413-7692
Moving on to Kingman, Arizona and a tour on the old Route 66, one of the most scenic drives1 in the desert Southwest! The Route 66 signs and Cool Springs Station (made famous in the animated film series "Cars") are opportunities to take photos along the way. Making our way up the Sitgreave Pass (mapped by Captain Sitgreave while trying to find a navigable Steamboat route on the nearby Colorado River) with it's many horsehoe turns, we happen upon numerous mining camps and a scenic overlook that happens to have become an iconic burial ground for Route 66 enthusiasts! Fascinating to see and take in, we also are able to take in the view of three States from this spot, Arizona, California, and Nevada!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oatman, Oatman, Arizona
The quaint, historic town of Oatman, Arizona, is next on the tour! Oatman began as a tent camp when gold was discovered in 1902. A multi-million dollar gold discovery happened in 1915. Oatman was named after Olive Oatman, an Illinois girl captured by the Yavapai Native Americans and forced to work as a slave before being saved and adopted by the Mojave Native Americans then ultimately freed. There will be time to enjoy lunch here at the historic Saloon covered in dollar bills, wander through the quaint shops and feed the many wild burros that wander the streets…left there by all the gold miners and now pretty much the main inhabitants of the town!! A great opportunity to take pictures! Watch out for the occasional wild west re-enactment by a local theater group. A showdown between the Ghost Riders and the Gold Diggers!!
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Las Vegas hotels, resorts, Air B n Bs, and residential properties for locals wanting to book a tour!Airports
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Resort Destination Pick-Up
- Plenty of Photo Opportunities
- Complimentary Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Sunscreen and Lip Balm
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-135260P7
Similar Tours & Activities