PRIVATE Red Rock Canyon Tour (2-6 people)
Enjoy ancient petroglyphs, a 13 mile scenic loop, and several hiking trails ranging from 1 to 2 hours with the majestic red rocks surrounding you.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Enjoy ancient petroglyphs, a 13 mile scenic loop, and several hiking trails ranging from 1 to 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most strip hotels.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Bottled water and snack included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-117237P4
Similar Tours & Activities
3-Day National Parks Camping Tour: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas