Red Rock Canyon Segway Tour from Las Vegas
Escape the Las Vegas heat on this tour of Red Rock Canyon! You’ll see majestic red cliffs, dramatic desert landscapes and scenic bluffs, all from the comfort of a speedy Segway. You’ll be driven from Las Vegas to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a quick 15 miles (24 km) west of Vegas, where you’ll have approximately 2 hours to explore this desert wonderland.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
This tour begins with hotel pickup from any of the major hotels on/off the Strip, including all hotels Downtown, then travels to majestic Red Rock Canyon, a national conservation area with scenic cliffs, buttes and breathtaking rock formations. At the point where the Sierra Nevada meets the El Paso Range, a dramatic desert landscape seems to roll out in front of you like a natural red carpet. Your 13-mile (21-km) Red Rock Canyon expedition begins with a brief orientation so that you’ll be able to handle your smooth Segway ride safely and easily.
Admire the views along the desert cliffs as your knowledgeable guide reveals the history and key points of the region. Notice the unique geological formations as well as the red and orange soils that form mesmerizing strata patterns up and down the cliffs. Keep an eye out for the canyon’s native animals; wild burros & horses – and learn about Mojave Max - Red Rock Canyon’s infamous tortoise.
Near the end of the tour, experience a small stop at the Willow Springs picnic are for light refreshments and snacks!
Photo opportunities available along the whole stretch of views on this unforgettable tour.
Your tour ends with hotel or desired point drop off anywhere on The Strip or Downtown!
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Segway tour
- 15- to 20-minute orientation
- Professional guide
- Refreshments throughout tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years old, with a minimum weight of 60 lbs (27 kg/4.28 st)
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs (159 kg/25 st)
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign a liability waiver
- For safety, pregnant guests are not allowed on tour
- Not recommended for guests with mobility or motor control issues. You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance.
- Flat, comfortable shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note: This is a challenging Segway tour with all the hills. It is strongly recommended that you have Segwayed before or have a good fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
As a site to see, this was well worth it. Certainly did well to do on a day not roasting hot, but being able to Segway the sites was awesome. Great crew to show us how to use the segways. Feet were sore at the end, but not an unusual thing for infrequent Segway rides.
We loved our tour! We had so much fun, and the guides were awesome! We wil certainly do it again
Had a great time with Chuck and Steve. Segways were easy to ride and we had enough breaks to get off and stretch as well as enjoy the scenery of the canyon.
This was a really fun experience, but I was disappointed that we only rode on the main paved road through the area. I had been expecting to have a few trail-type forays, but we spent the entire time on the big road. So basically got the same view you'd get from cruising through in your car. That being said, riding the segway is extremely fun - and that's worth it regardless.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-6783REDROCK
Similar Tours & Activities