Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
One of the funniest musicals on the Las Vegas Strip, Menopause the Musical celebrates all women going through ‘the change’ with parodies of two dozen classic songs from the 1960s, ‘70s and ‘80s. Grab your girlfriends, your mom, your sister or your understanding husband, and head to Harrah's for a night of singing, dancing and female camaraderie.
- Choice of seating available
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: Casino at Harrah's Las Vegas, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8922
Menopause the Musical takes place at Harrah's Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. When you arrive for your selected showtime — either the early evening or late evening performance — find your seat and settle in for The Hilarious Celebration of Women and The Change!®
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Menopause the Musical, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S Luxor Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8922
Set in the lingerie section of a department store, this 90-minute musical production salutes women of a certain age with 25 classic songs from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s reworded to parody the hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, chocolate binges and memory loss that come with menopause. The talented performers of this all-female cast make fun of their experiences and bond over black lacy bras, creating a sisterhood and keeping you laughing — and even dancing — all night long.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Casino at Harrah's Las Vegas, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8922
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Show Ticket (Category selected at time of booking)
- Flavors Buffet Meal (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Casino at Harrah's Las Vegas
- Entry/Admission - Menopause the Musical
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Parking/Valet fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 14 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Very funny and applicable to the happening of the “change”. So good to laugh about it. The women have terrific voices!
Great show. The talent was exceptional. The venue was a small intimate theatre which had great seats for everyone.
This was the 2nd time that I saw this play, and it was even funnier than the 1st time! Well worth it, for both men, and women.
Hysterical show! So glad we joined in the fun for this musical.
I loved it. My boyfriend not so much into it. Once I hit that stage of life he'll get it!!
Funny from the start, a good night out, well worth a visit.
Absolutely hilarious! My boyfriend was laughing as hard as I was. Highly recommend seeing this show. A great time.
Great nights entertainment!
Very funny, great show!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5084LASMEN
Similar Tours & Activities