Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small Group Day Tour from Las Vegas
Visit spectacular Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell on this all-inclusive high-quality 14-hour, small-group day trip from Las Vegas. Travel through the Virgin River Gorge and colorful Kanab, Utah on your way to Lower Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide. Hike out to stare down a 1,000-foot sheer rock face at Horseshoe Bend. Views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam are included, as are continental breakfast, local hot lunch and free WiFi.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Join a local Navajo Tour Guide as they show you magical Lower Antelope Canyon
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Hike out to a 1000 sheer rock wall that drops down to the Colorado River.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a sweeping view of the second largest man-made lake in the United States.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Fresh Sandwich or Burrito from a local shop
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Horseshoe Bend Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While Antelope Canyon is closed, you will tour Peekaboo Canyon instead
- Minimum Age is 5 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Contact the tour operator if you need to make changes to your tour date.
- Pickups commence 30-60 minutes before the tour begins
- The tour guide will arrange your meeting point the day before the tour
- A small amount of hiking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The driver kept us on a tight schedule which was much appreciated for a long trip like this one. He was very experienced and knowledgeable. Lower antelope is harder to hike, but don't let that discourage you.Horseshoe bend was more of a trek in my opinion. Continental breakfast, hot sandwich and chips for lunch. Adequate bathroom breaks. A+
Amazing tour with a great tour guide. David was so personally involved that made our tour worth every penny. So thankful for his services and will recommend to all my friends.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-73781P1
Similar Tours & Activities