Los Angeles and Hollywood Day Tour from Las Vegas
Head to Hollywood: the city where dreams are made! Travel from Las Vegas in luxury in a Mercedes van with reclining leather seats, free WiFi and USB charging ports. Spend a full day touring the magnificent, historic city in a small-group guided tour. Your driver/guide will tell you everything you need to know about Los Angeles and Hollywood - from Santa Monica Pier to the heart of Hollywood! Limited to a maximum of 7 participants, your tour includes both a light breakfast and lunch and round-trip transportation from select Las Vegas strip hotels.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Breakfast included
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Depart Las Vegas and head west to the City of Angels! Once there, dip your feet in the Pacific Ocean and / or stroll leisurely on Santa Monica Pier. Enjoy the rides, go shopping, watch the people on the beach, all while breathing in the fresh ocean air. Take a souvenir picture at the end of Route 66 sign while on the pier.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California
Drive thru the most popular zip code in the United States and see some Celebrities Homes (current and former). Ultimate luxury and reputation at its finest.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Luxurious high-end shopping on Rodeo. Drive through Beverly Hills and gawk at celebrity homes and you can stop and get out for a picture at the Beverly Hills Sign.
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Enjoy an hour of free time on Hollywood Blvd where you can scan the sidewalk for your favorite starts of the entertainment industry!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
When in Hollywood, stop outside the Chinese Theater and see the hand and footprints of many a famous star!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Stop and take a picture of the most photographed sign in the world! This is a landmark that can't be missed.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup times will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch in the Hollywood area
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation by Mercedes vehicle with Reclining Leather Seats, WiFi and USB Ports
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 175 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
A great one-day tour that gives you a taste of LA! We really enjoyed our trip. Dave was great and very knowledgeable. The vehicle was very comfortable. Lunch in Hollywood was okay, but nothing spectacular. We had a great day and I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to check out L.A. from Vegas!
Just returned from the tour. This was an excellent tour - Harry our driver was very informative. He gave us lots of interesting facts as we drove around LA and the surrounding areas. Stop offs were Santa Monica Pier and Hollywood Boulevard but we also got out for a stroll around Beverly Hills and a trip to the closest viewing point for the Hollywood sign. A great tour for a taste of LA. Thanks Harry you made the tour extra special.
Awesome tour, we booked this tour to celebrate our 25th wedding Anniversary and it was everything and more we could of hoped for.
Our guide David was funny, extremely knowledgeable and made this a truly memorable day for us.
Nothing was to much trouble and he went out of his way for everyone.
Really cannot reccomend this tour enough especially if your lucky enough to get David.
The tour was great abd our guide, David was excelent guide and driver. The trip is interesting, goes throw different landscapes. We went from Las Vegas, 1000 km total.
Great Day. Our Driver, Keith was very informative. Grew up in LA, lives in Vegas so had knowledge of both. Long day but well worth it. Plenty time for photo shoots and views. Only thing I would change is the choice of Diner. Classy trip, classy views, average diner. Did not spoil the day but deserves better. Still 5 stars, thanks Keith.
Great tour with our great guide Keith, and a very comfortable van! When Keith says he talks a lot - he is not kidding ;) But it was fun and interesting to listen to him :) He knows a lot of the area, plus a lot of "fun facts" about other places we were passing through. Enjoyed the whole day. -The Norwegians-
We had David as our tour guide and he did such a great job! explained everything and has an inspiring personality. The places he showed us where fascinating!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-50793P5