Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
Celebrate your visit to Las Vegas with an amazing 10 to 12-minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading) over the dazzling neon lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected) and relax with a glass of sparkling wine before boarding your luxurious A-Star helicopter. These one-of-a-kind views of fabulous Las Vegas will be a highlight of your trip to Sin City! You can upgrade to include a sumptuous dinner before your flight.
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. The maximum allowable passenger weight is 375lbs
** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 17, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD5 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly over the beautiful Las Vegas City Lights
Pass By: Stratosphere Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
Fly past the 1149 foot ( 350 meters) high Strat Tower!
Pass By: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Fly past the Bellagio Hotel maybe see the fountains in action!
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Fly over historic downtown vegas
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Fly over the Historic Fremont Street Experience.
Stop At: PAMPAS LAS VEGAS, 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #610, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Make it a night to remember and upgrade to include a dinner at Pampas Brazilian Grille at Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino. Make your own way to this authentic Churrascaria restaurant in the Miracle Mile shops on the Las Vegas Strip for your 6pm reservation. Please check the image carousel for the menu. You will then be picked up from the restaurant and driven to the heliport for your flight over the Las Vegas Strip. After your flight, you will be returned to your Las Vegas hotel. Please note: The time you select at checkout is the flight time. Gratuity (recommend USD12-15 per person) and alcoholic beverages are not included for dinner.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bonefish Grill, 6527 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Why not include a dinner with your flight to make it a night to remember in Las Vegas? Make your own way to Bonefish Grill, conveniently located at Town Square on South Las Vegas Blvd where you can dine on a 3-course menu (Please check the image carousel for the menu). Your reservation will be set for 6pm, then you will then be picked up from the restaurant and driven to the heliport for your flight over the Las Vegas Strip. After your flight, you will be returned to your Las Vegas hotel. Please note: The time you select at checkout is the flight time. Gratuity is included for the dinner, but not on any additional purchases.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 10-12-minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected)
- Sparkling wine toast
- All taxes and fees
- Dinner at Bonefish Grill or Pampas Brazilian Grille (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - PAMPAS LAS VEGAS
- Entry/Admission - Bonefish Grill
- Transport (if self drive option selected)
- Transportation - Hotel to Restaurant (if option selected)
- USD5 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 17, 2022)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Customers choosing to make their own way to the airport will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to flight time at this address. 5596 Haven Street, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89119
- The flight is not private unless 6 seats are purchased. The helicopter may have upto 6 passengers plus the pilot onboard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 10-12 minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- If you select one of the dinner options, you will need to make your own way to the restaurant. Transport will be provided from the restaurant to the heliport and back to your hotel
- If you select one of the dinner options, the reservation time for your dinner is 6pm. You can then choose your flight time at the time of booking
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 10 to 12 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
Average 4.42 out of 5 stars based on 1105 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities