Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
This is the longest flight time available! Celebrate your visit to Las Vegas with an amazing 12 to 13-minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading) over the dazzling neon lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (depending on the option selected) and relax with a glass of sparkling wine before boarding your luxurious A-Star helicopter. These one-of-a-kind views of fabulous Las Vegas will be a highlight of your trip to Sin City!
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Please note that the MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE passenger weight is 375 LBS
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly over the beautiful Las Vegas City Lights
Pass By: Stratosphere Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
Fly past the 1149 foot ( 350 meters) high Strat Tower!
Pass By: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Fly past the Bellagio Hotel maybe see the fountains in action!
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Fly over historic downtown vegas
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Fly over the Historic Fremont Street Experience.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 12-13-minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected)
- Sparkling wine toast
- All taxes and fees
- Transport (if self drive option selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Special offer is valid on bookings of 2 passengers. Prices for odd passenger counts will vary. Please see pricing calendar for exact pricing.
- Customers choosing to make their own way to the airport will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to flight time at this address. 5596 Haven Street, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89119
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The flight is not private unless 6 seats are purchased. The helicopter may have upto 6 passengers plus the pilot onboard.
- 12-13 minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 12 to 13 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 911 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: C-5516ST5
Similar Tours & Activities