Lake Mead National Park ATV Tour to the Colorado River & Off-Road Racing Combo
Put your driving skills to the test in your choice of Pro Race Truck, Pro Dune Buggy, Razor, or Pro Rally Car on our 1-mile off-road professional race track that’s sure to get some air and adrenaline pumping!
After an exciting off-road experience, relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous All American Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries, and soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories like being in a real Pro2 Lucas Oil or TORQ short course off-road race!
Stop by the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River. Ride 3 hours through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River for a photo opportunity and a splash in the summer during the summer months. After your ATV Tour hit the track for the ultimate Off-Road Adventure. Drive 1 mile on our custom built track inspired by Lucas Oil with 6 jumps and 7 turns. Recieve onboard instruction from a professional driver as he coaches you through the track and have the opportunity to catch air based upon you abilities. After, relax at our onsite restaurant and bar for lunch. We will that you to our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda.
• Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select Las Vegas hotels)
- 15-minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Live guided commentary
- 3 hour guided motorized scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park
- Lunch - Hamburger, fries and soda
- Use of safety equipment
- Ride on the World's Largest Monster Truck Limousine
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on tour.
- Children between the age of 6 and 17 can ride as a passenger.
- This activity required physical activity and requires an area of hiking to get to the Colorado River and must be able to walk under your own power.
- If you have health problems/concerns this tour is not recommended. Please consult with your doctor prior to booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-18018P9
Similar Tours & Activities