LA Comedy Club at the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
Get ready for a night of laughter at the LA Comedy Club at the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel, and Tower on the Las Vegas Strip. The LA Comedy Club always delivers a great mix of comedy styles and humor, featuring top comedic talent in 160 seat Dragon Room. Choose from General Admission or VIP Seating options. See why it was voted 'Best Comedy Club of the Year' by readers of the 'Las Vegas Review-Journal.'
- Choice of seating available
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: Stratosphere Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
The LA Comedy Club is a new experience for the next generation of comedy enthusiasts, featuring the best, hippest, and brightest comics on the circuit.
Select from two seating options: General Admission and VIP Admission.
Each week, LA Comedy Club hosts top-notch comedians from around the country: Bret Ernst and Sebastian Maniscalco from Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Tour; Aziz Ansari, who plays Tom on NBC's Parks and Recreation; Loni Love, Ian Bagg and Nick Thune; plus Dave Attell and Anjelah Johnson — have all been known to pop in for a set.
Every show is a different live comedy event where national headlining comedians can stretch their comedic wings to provide the audience with a unique, quality experience that’s funny and relevant. Be ready for a great night of laughs, no matter who’s on stage.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Stratosphere Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges included
- Show ticket (based on option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Stratosphere Tower
- Beverages (unless otherwise specified)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
You will not go wrong with this booking. Your night will get even better before during and after the LA Comedy Club comedians hit the stage and make you laugh the entire night. Great vibes when you first enter...
Comedians were hilarious. Price was very reasonable!
Entertainment was excellent, funny comedians. The venue was very small. The area of hotel and hotel itself was not good.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-9412P2
Similar Tours & Activities