Hidden Valley ATV Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
If you've ever dreamed of riding an ATV in Nevada's Mojave desert, this is the tour for you. All you need is a thirst for heart-pounding adventure, and your tour guide will supply the rest.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip).
Due to the COVID-19, guests can self-drive to our staging area in Jean, NV. At this time our complimentary shuttle will be available under a first come first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Stop At: Jean, Jean, Nevada
After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
Then, get ready for one of the most thrilling ATV off-road experiences of your life! Your two-hour ATV ride takes you through the historic Hidden Valley National Monument, next to extinct lava beds, through and the rugged McCullough Mountain Range to the Primm Valley overlook. Travel exciting trails around large boulder formations that make up part of the Mojave Desert. What a ride!
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your pick up location.
Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and have photo ID.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Due to COVID-19, complimentary shuttle will be available on a first come, first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners. Please call for hotel pickup information or self-driving directions. ** PLEASE NOTE: RIDE-SHARE OR TAXIS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED AS THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK YOU UP AFTER YOUR RIDE **
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- ATV ride
- Tour guide
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All taxes and fees
- Meals and beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV/quad bike
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to the pick-up location to sign all necessary paperwork.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 275 lbs.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 1. Guests can self-drive to our staging area in Jean, Nevada. At this time, our complimentary shuttle will be available under a first come first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners.
- 2. Parties that are in the same household and/or traveling together can share an RZR and be transported together.
- 3. We require that all guests wear a face mask during their shuttle ride by American Adventure Tours, a mask will be provided if needed. The safety of our families, guests, and employees remain our top priority.
- 4. All Vans are cleaned and sanitized between pick up times. At the end of the day our vehicles are sanitized with disinfectant and sprayed with an alcohol fog solution.
- 5. Guests are required to bring their own backpack for personal items, water, cell phones, cameras, wallets, and trash. We will provide a complimentary draw string backpack if needed.
- 6. Hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes will be available for every guest.
- 7. We will no longer be stopping in Primm for lunch for the health and safety of our guests.
- 8. Currently, Guide ride along tour option is not available for purchase.
- 9. Safety orientation will continue to be held outside in our staging area in Jean, Nevada.
- 10. Staff is no longer permitted to take photos with a guest’s personal phone. Instead, our staff will take a picture with their phone and text all pictures to the guest.
- 11. All staff and guests will practice social distancing (at least 6 feet) while in safety orientation and while on tour at stopping points and rest stops.
- 12. Equipment will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart.
- 13. Our helmets, goggles, and gloves will go through a 3-step cleaning process. All gear will be washed in a bleach – detergent water solution followed with being sprayed with a 99% isopropyl (alcohol) and dried under a UV-C sterilizing light. We are going above and beyond what is required from CDC with disinfecting our equipment and gear. Your health and safety is our main concern!
- 14. UV-C sterilizing wands and alcohol spray and wipes will be used to disinfect all our surfaces during your tour.
- 15. All staff at American Adventure Tours have been certified in the OSHA COVID-19 awareness training.
- 16. All staff members will have their temperature checked before their workday. Any staff member at American Adventure Tours experiencing any symptoms will remain at home.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3501ATV02
Similar Tours & Activities