Extreme RZR Tour of Hidden Valley and Primm from Las Vegas
This extreme RZR tour through Hidden Valley and Primm Valley from Las Vegas will take you on a challenging and exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain. This tour is the longest available in Las Vegas and is not your ordinary sightseeing tour!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Popular choice with kids
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip).
Due to the COVID-19, guests can self-drive to our staging area in Jean, NV. At this time our complimentary shuttle will be available under a first come first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Stop At: Jean, Jean, Nevada
After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
These off-road RZR vehicles are equipped with a cage structure that surrounds the passengers on all sides, adding an extra level of security. This is the longest RZR tour available in Las Vegas and will cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, depending on group size and riding level.
You will ride in a 2-seat Polaris RZR 1000 which is less than a year old. Either drive your own RZR for the ultimate desert experience!
Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
Drivers must be over the age of 16
Passengers must be over the age of 12
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- RZR tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Children 12 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- RZR (UTVs) vehicles are automatic
- Tours run rain or shine, at American Adventure Tours' sole discretion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Max capacity weight of 250 lbs per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to bring their own backpack for personal items. A complimentary draw string bag can be provided if needed. Staff are not permitted to take photos with a guest’s personal phone. Instead, staff can take a picture with their phone and text pictures to the guest.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 363 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: C-3501O0074
Similar Tours & Activities