Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
Looking for a new challenge? If you're an experienced off-roader, take this extreme ATV/quad bike tour through Hidden Valley and Primm Valley from Las Vegas to satisfy your need for speed! Take an exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain on a high-performance manual ATV. Don’t miss the longest ATV tour offered in Las Vegas!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip).
Due to the COVID-19, guests can self-drive to our staging area in Jean, NV. At this time our complimentary shuttle will be available under a first come first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Stop At: Jean, Jean, Nevada
After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
Travel through historic Hidden Valley, extinct lava beds, Roach dry lake and then enter the rugged McCullough Mountain Range. This longest ATV tour in Las Vegas will cover anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain depending on group size and riding level.
ATV Riders must be over the age of 16.
Must have prior experience with ATVs
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Due to COVID-19, complimentary shuttle will be available on a first come, first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners. Please call for hotel pickup information or self-driving directions. ** PLEASE NOTE: RIDE-SHARE OR TAXIS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED AS THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK YOU UP AFTER YOUR RIDE **
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- ATV tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All local taxes and fees
- Food and drink, unless otherwise specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers sole discretion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: This ATV tour does require prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 275 lbs.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to bring their own backpack for personal items. A complimentary draw string bag can be provided if needed. Staff are not permitted to take photos with a guest’s personal phone. Instead, staff can take a picture with their phone and text pictures to the guest.
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I highly recommend this tour! Our guide was Anthony, he was nice and took an interest in making sure we had a good ride. From screaming across the dry lake bed to the fast track over very moguled paths--this was truly extreme and equally enjoyable! We would do this again in a heatbeat. My girlfriend's legs were sore for 4 days afterward!
It was a fantastic experience. The only thing that would have made it better is if it was longer.
Great fun, yes it was hot, yes it was dusty, The staff is great the machines were excellent the terrain was better than anticipated. Highly recommended.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3501O0025
Similar Tours & Activities