Half-Day Hiking Tour in the Valley of Fire from Las Vegas
Enjoy this amazing series of short scenic hikes and photo opportunities of bright red Aztec sandstone through the Valley of Fire. Your professional guide and driver will pick you up in the morning from your Hotel or meeting location in Las Vegas with plenty of snacks and cold bottled water. Your guide will also share many facts on the History, geology, desert plants and wildlife along the journey.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Meet your guide for pickup from your Las Vegas hotel or other central Las Vegas pickup location. Then travel with your guide to the park to enjoy the best of the Valley of Fire with a guided half-day hike through the park's most stunning locations.
Your first journey is White Dome Loop a 1.1-mile moderate hike with a beautiful slot canyon and amazing rock formations. Moving on to Mouses Tank Canyon a 1/2 mile easy hike with many ancient Indian petroglyphs and more colorful rock formations.
Your third stop is the Visitor center where you may enjoy the many geological and wildlife exhibits plus a great gift shop. After the visitors center, you'll make a few short photos stops then back to your hotel.
This tour is approximately 5 hours, exploring some of the areas most scenic viewpoints and locations with the viewing of ancient Petroglyphs.
A great variety of snacks, fruit ice cold bottled water are included. This is an easy to moderate hike for most ages in relatively good shape.
• Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
• Mouse's Tank, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
• White Domes Trail, Overton, NV
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Las Vegas strip hotels starting around 9am. Round trip curtesy pick and drop off from any strip hotel. Please be advised if we do not meet our minimum numbers for the tour we have the right to cancel or switch dates.We pick up from all Hotels-Time Shares and Airbnb Locations near The Las Vegas Strip.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch: Can be added for a small fee
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as well as hiking and layered clothing suitable for current weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-26719P4
Similar Tours & Activities