Guided or Self-Guided Road Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon
Located just minutes off the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon is a playground for Las Vegas locals who enjoy biking, hiking and rock climbing. With this exciting bike tour, you too can enjoy the canyon’s rugged beauty on either a guided or self-guided bike tour. Explore the scenic loop within the canyon on your choice of a hybrid bike or road bike.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Red Rock Canyon is known for its interesting formations of red rocks and is a great place to see a plethora of desert wildlife, including wild mustang horses, the desert kit fox and big horn sheep. On this exciting bike tour, you have two choices to make: guided or self-guided tour and Gary Fisher hybrid bike or a Tarmac or Roubaix road bike (see Additional Info below for details on the bikes).
Let your professional guide lead you on an awesome, one-way bike ride along a paved loop. This tour is great for the casual cyclist. The scenic loop winds through petrified sand dunes and runs along the base of the Keystone Cliffs. Start at the loop’s highest point and descend 2,500 feet (762 meters) through Red Rock Canyon and back to the tour center.
Intermediate and advanced riders may prefer the 23-mile (37-km) self-guided tour. This is a great way to see the canyon at your own pace and ride an additional 10 miles (17 km) on the Red Rock Scenic Highway.
Important: Please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out. There is the possibility of your booking not being confirmed without this information. There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
Duration: 4 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guided or self-guided bike tour
- Professional guide (if guided option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: riders must be at least 5 feet (152.4 cm) tall to participate in this tour, please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out
- Tarmac/Roubaix: a full-suspension, elite-level road bike; used for more competitive purposes
- Gary Fisher: a hybrid of a mountain bike and road bike; perfect for beginners
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.52 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Exceptional ! Very well organised, pick up, drop off, explanation all went perfect. I did the self guided road bike - wow, what a ride, perfect newly surfaced roads, very little traffic, great views. Possibly my favourite ride out on a bike yet !!
Amazing, Red Rock is a lovely place for a bike ride. Superb views and our guide Mark was very helpful and knowledgable. We did the self guided ride and was dropped off at the start and collected at the designated finish. Very enjoyable and scenic route. Highly recommend to anyone visiting Vegas !
In Vegas celebrating birthday and Thanksgiving.Away from the casinos and the crowds, we were taken to beautiful canyon road. Had never used ebikes before and as an avid biker I was apprehensive, but you adjust the assistance on the bike and still got a good workout. It was the highlight of our trip!
Went on the self guided hybrid bike tour 10/10/17 and was absolutely fantastic. Great scenery and our guide was great. On time pick and he couldn’t have been any nicer. 4 miles up hill to start the ride for experienced and in shape riders but the rest of the trip was downhill.
hard work but great views our guide really looked after us
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5109_CY001
Similar Tours & Activities