Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Raft down the mighty Colorado River along the Grand Canyon’s sheer cliffs. Also included in this exciting day trip from Las Vegas is a 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) helicopter transfer to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Get an early start from Las Vegas and head out to the Hualapai land at the Grand Canyon.
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Arriving at Peach Springs in Arizona, you will then continue on to the Colorado River for your 5.5-hour white-water rafting adventure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Your native Hualapai guide will guide you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
If selected, your rafting tour will end on board a 6-seater A-Star helicopter for your short transfer 4,000 feet to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return to the lights of Las Vegas by air-conditioned van, arriving at approximately 7:00-8:00pm.
This tour is likely to sell out so book early!
Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids vs the worldwide I-VI classification
Duration: 5 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 4:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- White Water Rafting tour
- 6-minute helicopter transfer (if option selected)
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: The helicopter ascent is weather permitting and if this is canceled, alternate transportation will be provided.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- If helicopter option is selected:Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136kg/21st) will be required to purchase an additional seat for USD90. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- We recommend you wear shorts and t-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath, tennis shoes or river type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
- We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof bag for your camera (eg ziplock bag), money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The only place a mask is required is on the bus ride to the base of the Grand Canyon. We provide these masks for everyone in your group.
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 144 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We had an awesome guide Tyler, he told jokes and shared stories about some of the places we went to in the canyon.
Absolutely Brilliant and a great experience. Full day tour with a good lunch. Plenty of rock formations to see and the white water part was great Note -the water was very cold and you get wet everywhere, there is no point in wearing any waterproofs as the water falls on top of you - but thats what you are there for!. Went down into the canyon in an old School bus to the rafts, visited a waterfall no designated path, you climbed rocks and we meandered down the canyon we didn't do the helicopter after the white waters - very quiet and peaceful.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5167WWR
Similar Tours & Activities