Grand Canyon West Sunset Tour from Las Vegas
Beyond Las Vegas shows, the most spectacular “show” of nature is Sunset at the Grand Canyon. This will prove why the Grand Canyon ranks among the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. Waning sunlight with red and orange spectrum pierces through clouds and sky. Direct light mixes splendidly with refracted light off the pigmented layers of the canyon. It is as if all the meticulous sculpting over millions of years by was just for this single moment. It is a debut performance that transcends the space continuum just for your viewing pleasure. Purge your stress and unwind by reconnecting with an ever evolving region of Nature held since primitive Earth. The tour is planned to allow our guests the best time for sunset views. This is enhanced by our special arrangement to park our shuttle closer to the prime location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook, Boulder City, NV
Start off your journey with a prelude to the main attraction with a photo stop at the Scenic Overlook for a view of Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in North America. It is created by Hoover Dam nearby as a result of installing a dam on the Colorado River, where the water originates.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
Travel on the Mojave Desert and sight-see the arid landscape on your way to your destinations.
Pass By: Route 66
Travel on the Historic Route 66 on your way to Grand Canyon West!
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
This point is a breathtaking point from which to enjoy sweeping views of the Grand Canyon, now even more so during sunset! National Park Express works with the Hualapai Tribe, who governs the land that includes Grand Canyon West. Our Sunset Tour is granted access to provide you the closest head start to the best seats in the house known as the Saddle to the locals. Ushered by your guide, you will take a brief walk to the "front row" area by the rim, where a vast and expansive canyon view awaits. Once there, kick back, relax and enjoy your show! Your guide will hand out your ceremonial sparkling cider to be savored and toast during the display. You will know when the commencement begins because the act announces itself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission to Grand Canyon West for sunset.
- Bonus Photo stop of Lake Mead
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
- Box Lunch, light snack, bottled water
- Tour related fees and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- All personal expenses
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Nature of the tour is highly weather dependent, best attempt will be made but sunset is not guaranteed.
- Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond our control; such as bad weather, road construction, etc.
- Opportunity to visit the Skywalk may not be available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
- Children under 2 years old, not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own masks.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-60136P25
Similar Tours & Activities