Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour from Las Vegas
You will depart Las Vegas and cross over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial bridge, through the Mojave desert. Travel through the Joshua Tree Forest then onto the Hualapai Reservation. During your 4 hours at Grand Canyon West, there is time to enjoy spectacular views from Eagle Point and Guano Points, and visit Hualapai Ranch. The world famous glass bridge “Skywalk” is an option at Eagle Point. Included: Park entry fees, pickup from select Las Vegas hotels, bottled water, morning snack and boxed lunch.
A photo stop of Lake Mead, created by Hoover Dam, seen from the Robert L. Mendenhall Scenic Overlook is also included.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook, Boulder City, NV
Enjoy a bonus photo stop of Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in North America created by the famous Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
Travel on a part of the Mojave Desert and sight-see the desert landscape after you cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
Pass By: Meadview, Meadview, Arizona
See Arizona's Joshua Tree forest on the way to Grand Canyon West!
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy 4 hours at Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation with time for rim views, lunch, and Hualapai Ranch. Optional Helicopter and Skywalk experiences are available.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Morning snack
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Any personal expense
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
- Children under 2 years old and not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond our control; such as bad weather, road construction, etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own masks.
Average 3.17 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This tour started with problems on the pickup. Pickup first was preponed 45 minutes (6:30am to 5:45am) just the day before, then my pickup was "forgotten". Had to call at 5:55am to make them pick me up.
Unfortunately this tour operator does a mixture of chinese and western tourist on this tour, with the majority being chinese. Also the tour guide was chinese and despite him claiming living 15 years in Las Vegas he was really hard to understand with his accent.
The visit at the Grand Canyon was OK. It is done there by the local indian people and should be the same for everyone who visits there.
The return time was scheduled for 1:30pm and we were told in the morning by the guide to be on time. Unfortunately many of the other tourists did a helicopter tour, which took them very long. So they were allowed to come back later to the bus. This ended in us wating for nearly one hour in the bus for them.
At the end every participant was more or less "forced" by the guide to pay a so called "service fee", although gratuity should be voluntary, even in the US.
As a conclusion: Visiting the Grand Canyon is a great idea. But better chose a different operator than this one.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-60136P20
Similar Tours & Activities