Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury Helicopter Tour
Travel in five-star style and luxury to one of the most incredible natural wonders of the world in a helicopter specifically designed for sightseeing. On this Grand Canyon flightseeing tour from Las Vegas, your pilot will provide informative commentary as you enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon before soaring over the mighty Colorado River and into the majestic Grand Canyon. Don't miss this unforgettable experience!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Take a break from the Las Vegas bustle and have some fun of a different kind on this helicopter tour to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World -- the Grand Canyon!
You’ll be picked up from your Vegas hotel by a Mercedes Benz van and driven to the helicopter departure site in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. After boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter, set off on your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. En route, enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge, Lake Mead and Black Canyon.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead, created after the building of the Hoover Dam in 1931.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River, past geological rock formations that are millions of years old. Don't forget your camera! Around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and rock pillars with amazing, vivid colors!
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry, and other items crafted by Native American artisans.
Your return flight will include sights of other natural wonders, including rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This flightseeing helicopter tour is truly an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Hotels.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- 70-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- Light refreshments including soft drinks
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- All taxes and fees
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Flights depart from Boulder City, Nevada
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not include entrance into the park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 60 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
Average 4.57 out of 5 stars based on 368 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The pilot and all team are extremely professional. We were offer an upgrade and went very well. The trip was very detailed explained as well the pilot gave us a full sense of safety.
This experience was unbelievable so glad we chose to explore the grand canyon this way , coach driver was great and knowledgeable as was the pilot made you feel really at ease would defos recommend this trip :-
Truly incredible. Great pilot!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5516ST1
Similar Tours & Activities