Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach with Heli Landing and Optional Skywalk
Travel by coach and helicopter on an action-packed day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim. It’s one of the Las Vegas tours you can’t miss! You'll ride a helicopter beneath the rim, stop alongside the Colorado River. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim after lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
After hotel pickups are finished we depart immediately to the Grand Canyon. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a six-seater helicopter with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) below! Once on the canyon floor, you'll have 15 minutes to stroll alongside the Colorado River! Fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano and Eagle Points.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Enjoy 3 hours at the Grand Canyon's West Rim, where you can visit Eagle Point, Guano Point and even walk on the glass Skywalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At Eagle Point, you can explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance.
Optional Upgrade: The big attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Grand Canyon West Rim, home to the old Guano mine. Hot lunch options are available here and are included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Old western style town with a wild west show, amenities and alternate lunch options.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Tour with Grand Canyon Skywalk
4/16/2020 - 11/18/2021
Tour Only 4/1/2016 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 4 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.10 out of 5 stars based on 563 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Loved it!! I had an amazing adventure!! Thomas, our bus driver was awesome and very funny. I highly recommend this excursion!
This tour allows you to drive through the Nevada desert, helicopter down into the canyon, boat along the Colorado river and then shuttle around to the 3 different viewpoints of the West rim for photos. What an amazing experience. Make sure you have the whole day free if choosing this tour as we were picked up at 6:15am and got back to our hotel at 7pm.
Awesome tour! Getting to tour the Grand Canyon by land, air, and sea was a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Loved the tour!
On the way out we had a brief photo stop at the Hoover Dam. We had just enough time to walk up the steep incline to the viewing point, take photographs and get down again. On the way to the canyon the driver related a lot of the history about the dam, the area and Las Vegas its self, very interesting. When we arrived at the canyon we had to get checked in for the helicopter tour and was offered the option to do the Sky Walk for 25 even though we had not previously booked it. The ride along the canyon and slowly dropping to the bottom was very smooth. Our Hualapai guide took us up river then cut the engine and let us drift back down. Clear blue sky, warm sun, majestic cliffs and only the odd gurgle of the water to break the silence. Absolutely wonderful. The flight back along the canyon and back to the top was just as smooth as the decent. The Sky Walk was a bit of a disappointment because they let people walk on it with no shoe covers now and the glass has become scratched. This takes away a bit of the magic because your eyes focus on the scratches before taking in the beauty of the valley below. You have to choose what bits you want to do after the helicopter and boat ride, Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point and Guano Point because there is not enough time to do them all justice. We can not recommend this tour highly enough.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3951HELIBOAT
Similar Tours & Activities