Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Day Trip from Las Vegas
Fly like an executive on a deluxe flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim aboard an elite airplane. At the Grand Canyon you can walk out on the glass-bottom Skywalk (additional fee), and you will visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Additionally, you have the option to take a brief ECO-Star helicopter ride and land 3,500 feet (1066.8 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Family friendly
- Scenic air tour
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
On your flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon you'll experience a spectacular bird’s-eye view of lands sacred to the Hualapai Indian tribe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon West Rim, get ready to witness a true engineering marvel, the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Upgrade and add the Skywalk onto your visit. The Skywalk suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219.2 meters) above the Colorado River and over the edge of the canyon wall; it features a glass-bottom surface on which you can walk to admire the breathtaking panorama.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
You'll also enjoy the spectacular views along Eagle Point and receive a brief introduction to Hualapai Indian legends and culture at the Indian village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your next stop will be Guano Point, a breathtaking observation area overlooking the canyon. Enjoy a meal at Guano Point as you admire the beauty of the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
If you select the helicopter upgrade option, you'll board a premier ECO-Star helicopter for a 6-minute helicopter decent where you'll land 3,500 feet (1,066.8 meters) below the rim. You'll spend approximately 20 minutes on a bluff, where you'll enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet (91.44 meters) above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: From selected Las Vegas strip hotels
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Skywalk (if option selected at time of booking)
- Bluff landing (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Skywalk ticket (unless option selected)
- Bluff landing (unless option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Note that ALL loose objects including cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk. Personal goods will need to be stored in a locker at a USD$1 fee. Photos are available to be purchased at the gift shop
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.70 out of 5 stars based on 411 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This excursion is crazy. The only things is a little bit unfortunately is to paid 60$ for get the picture in the skywalk
We had a great day really enjoyed it and it was nice and quiet as we were out there early, our pilot was great and full of knowledge,
Had an amazing experience with Maverick Airlines. We did the helicopter tour into the rim and over the canyon with the skywalk. The day we went it was very quiet so had the canyon near enough to ourslves give or take a few people. The pilot was the safety inspector for Maverick and we felt very safe in the helicopter with him. He was very informative and friendly and helpful. The skywalk had no queue so it was great walking on there with only 5 other people. In the helicopter we all had the chance of sitting in the front but we all had good views even sitting in the back. It was a day I will never forget thank you very much.
Fantastic tour and well worth the money to see one of the Wonders of the World. We done the first trip which was early in the morning. Hotel pickup was on schedule and we had a lovely clear sunny day for the trip.
Arrived at Mavericks private airport and waited on our flight to leave during this time we got to see others flying off and prior to leaving the office we got a briefing on the itinerary for this adventure.
Only one issue was the plane in the teaser video for this trip is not the one you actually fly out on but that didin't matter to me or my partner.
Our pilot was a very nice and funny chap whom gave us all great facts and pointed out important scenery/landmarks on our way to the Gran Canyon...the most recognised landmark would have been Hoover Dam.
Arrived very comfortably at the West Rim to which then we took the shuttle to the various viewing points prior to getting our complementary lunch which was either Beef or Chicken cooked by barque which was really nice. We also got time to look at the various native Indian exhibits/buildings etc which was very interesting. We didn't do the Skywalk as at 30 each we thought it wasn't worth it and you can't take photographs when on it.
We headed back to the meeting point, flew back to the airport and the shuttle took us back to our hotel to enjoy the rest of our holiday in Las Vegas.
I have attached some photographs of the scenery took hundreds! and would definitely recommend this to others.
From the prompt pick-up from the hotel and the helicopter ride into the Canyon, this tour was the highlight of our holiday in Vegas. All of the guides were both helpful and informative. If I could rate this tour higher I would. This is a must if you are travelling to Vegas.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5235TERRITORY
Similar Tours & Activities