Grand Canyon West plus Hoover Dam VIP Day Tour from Las Vegas
Enjoy two great guided small-group tours in one day. This is the very popular 5 in 1 Tour (5 Great locations in 1 Great day) including the full Hoover Dam Tour! View the awe-inspiring interior and exterior tour of the Hoover Dam as well as the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim. See breathtaking views from the top of the dam, fabulous views of the new Hoover Dam Bridge, the generator room in the interior, the visitor center and historical displays. Cross the Arizona High Desert to visit a 900-year-old Joshua tree forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point, the Western Town at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Bottled Water and round-trip transportation from your Las Vegas hotel is all included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Your full-day guided Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam VIP experience begins with a 7:00 am pickup by air-conditioned coach from your Las Vegas hotel for the drive to your first stop, the incredible Hoover Dam.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
When it was completed in 1936 Hoover Dam was the highest structure of its kind in the world. Your small-group tour includes the visitor center, historical displays, the generator room, observation deck, ample time for photo opportunities from the top of the dam, and Lake Mead North America's largest man-made reservoir. In addition, stop at a local park where herds of bighorn sheep often come down (seasonal) from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Dolan Springs Az, 410 Diamond Creek Dr, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Next, your day trip continues with the drive across the beautiful high desert of Arizona, where you'll visit the incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
You'll have three hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
At Eagle Point, see if you can spot the 'eagle in the rock' and see Native American dancing and dwellings. You can take a walk n the glass Skywalk (Admission not included in tour price)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
Enjoy a picnic lunch at the rim at Guano Point
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them while boarding and disembarking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing is encouraged and face masks are suggested for travelers and guides in public places when social distancing is not possible. Some public places may require face masks.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Our guide Peter was wonderful, attentive and very knowledgable! His driving was very safe and adept!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5119P23
Similar Tours & Activities