Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, and Zion Winter 3-Day Tour from Las Vegas
See popular highlights of the Southwest on a 3-day national parks tour from Las Vegas. Discover the amazing landscapes of Zion National Park and visit Grand Canyon National Park, where you can hike, walk along the South Rim or go on an optional helicopter ride. You'll also experience a Navajo-guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley. Take an optional tour of Antelope Canyon and see Horseshoe Bend. Hear insightful commentary from your knowledgeable guide with transportation by air-conditioned minibus, select meals and entrance fees included.
This small-group winter tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience.
New Private Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with lodging.
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Lunch included
Day 1: Grand Canyon
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
After leaving Las Vegas, travel 280 miles (450 km) through the Mojave Desert and via historic Route 66 to Grand Canyon National Park's South Rim. Discover this remarkable natural wonder on your own once you arrive and enjoy lunch. Admire the complex layers and myriad colors of the canyon from rim overlooks, hike down into the staggeringly deep canyon, and capture fantastic photos as sunset illuminates the full beauty of the rock formations.
Opt to take a thrilling helicopter ride (own expense) over the canyon for more unforgettable views. Relax over dinner (own expense), and settle down for the night at your comfortable hotel in Williams or Tusayan.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Route 66
Stop along Route 66 for an included lunch and time to explore this small and quirky town on Route 66.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Lunch is included
Accommodation included: Overnight at The Red Feather Lodge 3 star hotel at the Grand Canyon
Day 2: Grand Canyon National Park – Monument Valley – Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell
Stop At: Monument Valley, Monument Valley, Utah
After breakfast (own expense), make a quick stop at a traditional Navajo trading post to shop for local crafts. Then follow the Colorado River through the captivating Painted Desert to Monument Valley, an iconic film setting seen in many western films. Climb aboard a 4x4 vehicle for a Navajo-guided jeep tour packed with stunning photo ops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After your included lunch, continue to Page overlooking placid Lake Powell for a short walk to view Horseshoe Bend.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Opt to take a tour of Antelope Canyon (at own expense), a brilliantly hued slot canyon. Enjoy dinner (own expense) before retiring to your hotel room. Optional activity cost $65 paid locally.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Comfort Inn Page AZ a 3 star hotel with included breakfast.
Day 3: Lake Powell – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
Stop At: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
After your included breakfast make a photo stop at Lake Powell before going on to Zion National Park, a lovely collection of photogenic white, pink, and red sandstone cliffs cut by the Virgin River.
Recharge with your sandwich lunch before heading out on a hike to an emerald pool or around the easy Pa'rus trail. Admire the monolithic Great White Throne and Weeping Rock, or listen to a ranger's talk at the Zion Human History Museum.
Climb aboard your minibus for the ride back to Las Vegas where your 3-day winter odyssey concludes in the evening.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod, 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
2: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 14-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Light breakfast
- Lodging accommodations
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Route 66
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon
- Evening meals.
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Accommodations are a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- State of Nevada does require face masks to be worn in public beginning 6/26/2020.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I have enjoyed the Tour very much. It was amazing and the guide was helping you all the time. We haven't any problem during this trip.
We travelled with our 2 adult sons. There were only 4 others on the tour. Our tour guide Mike was incredibly knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. He went beyond his job description in looking out for our son when he became ill. We highly recommend the tour which was amazing. We were lucky with the weather in mid-January, sunny skies and low numbers of other tourists.
Don't listen to the negative reviews! Bindlestiff Tours Were Fantastic - You Have to Take This Tour! We booked this tour as part of a holiday to the USA. Although the Summer tour would have had longer daylight hours and a few more sights, the timing of the winter tour suited us better. The hotels were quaint and nice and quiet, within walking distance of everything we needed. The staff were absolutely fantastic. Our tour guide Jenni was super friendly and very knowledgeable. She was a great driver also which put my mind at ease. All the sites visited were amazing. If you have the time I'd do the longer tour so you can spend more time at each location, but if you're doing a flying visit, try this one. It's worth every dollar!
This tour was fabulous! Due to the winter season, our group was smaller than usual and we had an excellent tour guide so I was very happy with the whole thing! Our guide was very knowledgeable, funny, and ensured we were clued up on every site we visited. He was also very respectful of the native owners of the land on which we toured too and he shared so many interesting facts about the Navajo people. I would highly recommend this tour! It is the best way to get around and see all the highlights without having to worry about driving, directions, accommodation etc. I had a great time and have very fond memories of the trip! I will never forget the places we visited too. Just breathtaking.
This was an extraordinary tour that introduced us to amazing natural wonders : a series of highlights. Mike from Brindlestiff Tours was the most knowledgable and generous guide who added so much to the experience. Would recommend this without reservation to everyone.n
Tour was excellent, tour guide mike was amazing. Lunch wasn't great, that's the only thing I would change. Best thing would be stop at lunch spots and have the tourists pick what they wanna eat.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5602GCZMVWINTER
Similar Tours & Activities