Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Enjoy an exclusive experience of the Grand Canyon on this exciting helicopter tour from Las Vegas! After a smooth, scenic flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead to the West Rim, land on a private bluff deep in the canyon for a Champagne toast and snacks. No other Grand Canyon helicopter tour lands this deep, so you’ll get an unparalleled viewing of the Grand Canyon in all its glory. After soaking up the incredible scenery, fly through the Black Canyon back to Vegas, enjoying audio commentary along the way.
Likely to sell out! The Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Henderson Executive Airport, 3500 Executive Terminal Dr, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel by luxury van at your selected time, you'll be taken on a short ride to the Henderson Executive Airport, where you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter for an exciting 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Settle into your comfortable leather seat and enjoy a smooth, air-conditioned flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, both spectacular sights from the air. Large windows offer great views for all passengers, and you'll be provided headphones so you can learn about the sights you see through recorded commentary.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
When you reach the Grand Canyon West Rim, descend 3,500 feet (1,066 meters) below the canyon rim -- deeper than any other Grand Canyon helicopter tour! Enjoy light snacks including vegetables, fruit, crackers and cheese under the shade of an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, and fill your camera with incredible photos of the steep canyon walls from this amazing vantage point. Your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Land on a private bluff overlooking the Colorado River, where you'll toast to this unforgettable experience with a glass of Champagne.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Hop back on the helicopter for your return flight to Vegas, this time flying low over Black Canyon and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. When you land, your driver will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of seven people per helicopter, plus your pilot. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Hotel pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 40-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Private landing
- Champagne and light snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240 lbs (563 kg)
- Children under 2 years are free of charge. Proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 669 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Wonderful experience. Could not have been better. Chase the pilot was professional and knowledgeable and entertaining. Words can’t describe how great it was.
Thanks for the memories Awesome.
Great value with helpful staff especially Brent the pilot taking us over Hoover dam and the Grand Canyon giving each of us amazing views
Amazing day, best day myself and partner have experienced in 10 years together. From arrival you felt welcomed and people went out of their way to help you enjoy your time. The pilot was amazing, really friendly and knowledgeable about the areas visited. I would happily use the company again and go on one of their excursions. Thank you
Thank you so much Maverick we had an amazing tour on Sunday. Our tour guide was excellent and gave us so much information during the flight I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Las Vegas x
Everything from start to finish was outstanding. Staff was great Pilots were great interviews were outstanding thank you
We only had half a day to see the Grand Canyon and this was the way to go! Maverick has a first-class operation and we were able to see Hoover Dam and Lake Mead prior to stopping in the Grand Canyon. We appreciated the pilot's skills and knowledge of the area. Created lifelong memories for our family.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5191AAHT2
Similar Tours & Activities