Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas with Champagne & Light Picnic
Your Las Vegas helicopter touring adventure begins with limousine transport from your Las Vegas Hotel to our exclusive Grand Canyon heliport terminal near McCarran Airport. Then climb aboard our ultra-modern touring helicopters specially-designed to be super comfortable and tailor-made for aerial sightseeing. You’ll get the ultimate eagle-eye view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the volcanic graveyard of the Black Mountains. The Grand Wash Cliffs rising up before you signal that the Grand Canyon is up ahead, and thrills begin as your helicopter begins its breathtaking descent all the way down to the bottom!
After touching down on the floor of the Grand Canyon, you’ll assemble with your fellow explorers under an authentic Native American ramada and enjoy a light champagne picnic. After about 30 minutes on the bottom of the Grand Canyon it’s time to return to Las Vegas, but not until you enjoy another treat: aerial views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Start your amazing experience in classic Vegas fashion by being picked up in a stretch limousine from your hotel. Enjoy a short ride to our VIP helicopter terminal on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip.
Stop At: Grand Canyon Helicopters - Las Vegas, 275 E Tropicana Ave Ste 155, Las Vegas, NV 89169-7312
Arrive at our VIP Helicopter Terminal to check in for your Grand Canyon flight. After a short safety video, you'll be guided out to a state-of-the-art helicopter by your pilot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Fly over and get an incredible birds eye view of the Hoover Dam, a 726 foot tall concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Enjoy aerial sights of Lake Mead, the largest man made lake in the United States.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
See the Colorado River as it flows through the Grand Canyon
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Descend 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) and land on the floor of Grand Canyon West next to the banks of the Colorado River. Enjoy a glass of champagne and a light picnic under a Native American Ramada shelter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Enjoy aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip on your return flight from the Grand Canyon. Your limousine awaits to take you back to your hotel upon landing back at our VIP helicopter terminal.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 275 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will depend on the hotel you are staying at and will range anywhere from 45-90 minutes prior to departure time.
- Duration: 210 to 240 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All local taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Helicopters - Las Vegas
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Very glad we chose to do this tour. The flight was first class. The pilot was great. The sights were gorgeous and breathtaking. Definitely a must do!!
we were thinking of driving to the canyon as i was a bit scared of the idea of a helicopter tour. a trusted friend recommended this tour and after much contemplation we booked it. i am so glad we did, it was my boyfriends 50th birthday and we spent an incredible and memorable day doing this tour. Marnie our Canadian tour guide was fab. magical experience! Ian and Louise
Loved it , beautiful views,
Really fantastic all the way through .. got picked up by limo, the helicopter landed on the canyon the pilot was very funny and knowledgeable what more can I say wow worth every penny
This was a present for my son for getting into university. We are from Down Under Australia, Brisbane. Seeing the Grand Canyon was one of many things we like to do, hiking was not an option when time was restricted, so why not a helicopter ride! Our pilot was fantastic at her job, she was knowledgable in the surrounding areas with her commentary. She was friendly and made us all comfortable. It all started with a limo pick up from our hotel to the office. A full briefing was given and we were all rev up and ready. Seeing Hoover Dam from above was amazing, the fly over Las Vegas on the way back was just stunning. Nothing could top the Grand Canyon view from above. Just loved the trip. My daughter is awaiting eagerly for her turn....We'll be back!!
Fab tour booked for friends birthday he really enjoyed it another great booked through Cool Destinations
This trip was amazing. To see the Grand Canyon from the air and then land for a glass of champagne inside the walls is an experience that will last a lifetime. Our pilot, Tim, was great. He had a wealth of knowledge and was polite, curteous and fun to fly with as he really enjoys what he does and it shows.
Have recommended this tour to my friends and would recommend this company to anyone. Would definitely fly with them again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-6337KING
Similar Tours & Activities