Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour
Take off from McCarran Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a glass of champagne and a basket of snacks then fly low over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Excellent value for money
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones. You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
You'll land for an unforgettable experience, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter and a basket of snacks, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Wonderful helicopter tour of Grand Canyon and Las Vegas strip! Guide had great personality, views were amazing! Had a fantastic time, highly recommend!
Wonderful tour to the Grand Canyon, magnificent views. Rusty is an excellent pilot and I felt safe the whole way there.
The tour was amazing. The helicopter was comfortable (we had chosen EC-130 model).
We were picked up at the designated time by a limo at our hotel.
The ride duration was as advertised (around 45 minutes one way, 30 minutes in the canyon, then 45 minutes on the way back).
The pilot (Brad) was really nice.
Our tour had to be delayed because of a lack of other passengers (with were just two), so they combined us with another group a bit latter in the day, without any additional charge.
Overall, great experience!
Excellent experience by professional staff - the family thoroughly enjoyed the outing. The efficiency of the team impressed us the most - would definitely recommend their services
It was amazing. The whole experience.
The flight, landing and having a snacks.
I was alone and couldn’t imagine better company and pilot like Aron!
A buddy of mine and I did this while our wives went shopping and THIS was a blast. From the limo pick-up to the waiting room staff to the ride itself these folks went all out! Very good quality and very worthwhile - I'll definitely do it again!!!!
We had a beautiful trip! The Sundance crew picked us up at our hotel, our pilot Ryan was super friendly and fun and we were brought back to our hotel after. We had plenty of time at the canyon to walk around and get some amazing pics. Our pics from the helicopter that included great views of Hoover Dam were incredible! I recommend this for anyone visiting LV.
Did this once before years ago - enjoyed it all over again - our Pilot Adam was friendly knew loads of information and made the trip even better - would recommend in a heart beat.
Awesome views - loved the helicopter and the canyon with a great trip back through the strip on the way back.
Wonderful experience stunning views very friendly and informative pilot Mark T. We went on the early morning flight there is no better way to start the day flying over the Canyon. Loved the accompanying music at take off and landing so funny.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2280AAHT
Similar Tours & Activities