Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour
Take off from McCarran Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a glass of champagne and a basket of snacks then fly low over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Excellent value for money
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones. You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
You'll land for an unforgettable experience, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter and a basket of snacks, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 6888 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
What an amazing experience! This was my first time on a helicopter, so I was a little nervous. Once I arrived at the airport (by limo as included in the price), I was perfectly calm and excited. The weather was perfect and the family of four on my helicopter ride were so kind - it was their first time too. I did not get motion sickness and wasn't scared at all in the air. I felt very safe. Our pilot was fun and informative. Loved the music on our flight and the limited info provided as we passed over the Hoover Damn and other spots. Our pilot also pointed out horses and historical information. Our champagne picnic was fun and we got some great photos! Other helicopters landed nearby and everyone helped to take photos of each other and I got great selfies. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had while visiting Las Vegas. It was worth the money! It was an experience that I'll never forget.
Sundance is a first class organization. From limo pick up, check in, heli tour, to 30 minute landing for pictures and a great pilot (Brad). An all around excellent experience. I bought the wrong size (needed large) hat but that was my fault!
My 4th trip to the canyon. Each one is amazing! Fred, with Sundance helicopter was the best! Memories that will last forever!
What a great experience!!! Our Pilot Michelle was amazing. She was witty and fun and made our flight very enjoyable! The views that you get to see of the Canyon are breathtaking. Not to mention that the weather was beyond perfect! If you have the opportunity to do this DO NOT HESITATE!!! It's totally worth it!
Beautiful and scenic tour with knowledge and history of this amazing territory. Our pilot Alex was easy to talk to and openly shared information while maintaining true professionalism. Was definitely worth it and would do it again without question.
Wonderful trip! The limo picked us up at the MGM and took us directly to the helipad. We were a group of 6, and we had our own helicopter. Our pilot was amazing, and the flight was breathtaking. We had a great time! Definitely worth the money!
Best tour ever! our pilot Ryan explained as we fly across each location. We managed to took good view of Grand Canyon picture and the tour is worth to go .Never regret of booking this tour . I would recommend everyone to go if you have time in Vegas
Wonderful helicopter tour of Grand Canyon and Las Vegas strip! Guide had great personality, views were amazing! Had a fantastic time, highly recommend!
The tour was amazing. The helicopter was comfortable (we had chosen EC-130 model).
We were picked up at the designated time by a limo at our hotel.
The ride duration was as advertised (around 45 minutes one way, 30 minutes in the canyon, then 45 minutes on the way back).
The pilot (Brad) was really nice.
Our tour had to be delayed because of a lack of other passengers (with were just two), so they combined us with another group a bit latter in the day, without any additional charge.
Overall, great experience!
Wonderful tour to the Grand Canyon, magnificent views. Rusty is an excellent pilot and I felt safe the whole way there.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2280AAHT
Similar Tours & Activities