Ghost Hunt in Goodsprings from Las Vegas
Embark on a spooky ghost hunt in Goodsprings, Nevada, a mining town about 25 miles (40 km) from Las Vegas that has been featured on the Travel Channel's TV show 'Ghost Adventures.' Enjoy dinner at the saloon before your evening of ghost-hunting. Wander through abandoned buildings and stop at the local cemetery, listening to your guide tell chilling tales of local spirits. Visit the century-old Pioneer Saloon and Gallery, which legends say is haunted by the ghosts of a gun shot victim and an old miner.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vegas Specialty Tours, 255 E Flamingo Rd Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89169-4708
The tour meets inside the Tuscany Suites and Casino in the casino lobby next to Copa Room.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pioneer Saloon, 310 N Spring St, Goodsprings, NV 89019-1754
We stop inside for dinner while telling stories of the many haunts inside the Pioneer. Dinner will include sandwiches, chips and soft drinks. Ghost hunting equipment is also passed out and tour guide explains how the instruments operate.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
We will pass by the seven magic mountains while on the I-15. We do not stop.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tuscany Suites & Casinos, 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ghost hunt
- Professional guide
- Ghost-hunting equipment
- Entry/Admission - Pioneer Saloon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven terrains, closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to desert climates, layers are strongly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Average 4.47 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We were lucky enough to be the only people to turn up other parties loss, met David our guide. Drove out to Goodsprings but we received a commentary on the way and watched programme. We were given our bag of goodies to use for the evening and had our food. Walked around David giving us lots of information, lots of events for such a small place. Really enjoyed the evening would definitely recommend the tour.
My wife and I were the only people on the tour and we had an amazing time with our guide, David. He was very informative and entertaining. Goodsprings is a fascinating place and very eerie at night. The ghost hunting equipment was great and we experienced paranormal activity both around the town and inside the Pioneer Saloon. Also, the food at the Pioneer Saloon is amazing!
Loved the ghost hunt in Goodsprings, David our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. We saw and heard things that we cant explain the whole night was very enjoyable and had some great food too.
the guide was great, he knows a great deal about the area and all the local legends. we picked up readings with our equipment and it was awesome. we will book again when we come back
Great Experience. We had an amazing time and David and JB were awesome guides and knew the history.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-2434GGH
Similar Tours & Activities