Evening Walking Food Tour on the Las Vegas Strip
A unique, foodie-lover ran tour curated by a Las Vegas native with 20+ years of experience in the food and beverage industry. You'll discover places that the locals like to eat and drink as you learn fun facts about the city and visit top attractions for photos. Your guide of Las Vegas culture through food!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd S Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1920
Indulge yourself with a variety of scrumptious small bites from local favorite restaurants and eateries located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. You’ll enjoy one to two tastings of signature items at each location while you learn about the city, stop at attractions, and meet some of the friendly faces in the Las Vegas food and beverage industry.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Cosmopolitan Casino, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4309
Learn about the secrets of one of the most beloved hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Visit some of the top attractions in the city including the Bellagio fountains, the Bellagio conservatory, Chihuly glass, and the world's largest chocolate fountain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar Shops, 3635 Las Vegas Blvd S In Front of Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4363
Cross the street and visit an outdoor shopping mall, filled with fun places to eat, drink, and shop. You'll stop for your next tasting, a local favorite!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flamingo Wildlife Habitat, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8934
A hidden Vegas attraction inside the oldest hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip! We'll stop to take photos and learn a little bit about Vegas history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The LINQ Promenade, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd S between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8921
Another great local favorite hangout! Filled with shops, bars, and places to eat, we'll finish the tour here with something savory and something sweet!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Flights Restaurant By Alex Hult - Las Vegas, 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #350, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Food tasting (enough for a complete meal)
- Local tour guide
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for purchase)
- Water bottle
- Transportation to and from your tour
- Cash gratuity for your tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- A water bottle is recommended especially in summer months.
- Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and you must contact tour operator in advance.
- Tastings will not be provided to non-paying children, but can share with a paying adult (one child per adult).
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You must contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Late arrivals are not admitted to join if they arrive 30 minutes after the commencement of the scheduled tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome to show appreciation for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Kathryn was our guide and she did an excellent job explaining the various locations, food and hidden bars/restaurants in the Cosmopolitan.
Our guide showed up a few minutes early. Since we were the only ones booked, we got started right away.My wife and I are long-time residents (she's a native!), so we were not sure about how useful the tour would be.Turns out that there are several gems hidden along the route we took. While we had known about (and actually been to the original locations) two of the stops, the other five were a good mix of fare. We also got to see three completely hidden establishments! Two of them were "speakeasy" places that you had to enter through an unmarked door, and the third was an amazing New York Style pizza place that you had to "walk down an indoor alley" to get to.While our local knowledge was greater that the guide's (overall), she still provided information we did not know, and was very informative.The only drawback is that many of the places we were walking were quite noisy, and we had difficultly hearing her sometimes.Overall, we definitely recommend this tour for visitors and locals alike.
What an unexpected, but delightful evening. Kathy, our guide, was so knowledgeable about the City and the food scene. Each stop provided interesting and delicious food. I couldn’t eat another bite. I will do another the next time we visit Vegas.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-46865P8
Similar Tours & Activities