Elvis Wedding at The Little Vegas Chapel
Have Elvis marry you or renew your vows in Las Vegas at The Little Vegas Chapel! Exchange nuptials with an amazing Elvis Tribute Artist, sing and dance to Elvis' greatest hits, and pose for photographs to enjoy for a lifetime. Silk bouquets and ceremony certificates included with the package.
Your special days starts right when you walk through our chapel doors! While at the wedding chapel, your photographer will take posed photos in front of a Las Vegas Sign replica and in the chapel's photo studio. There are also props available to use in your photos.
Next, you'll meet "The King" before the ceremony begins. Elvis will serenade you with one of his famous hits as the bride walks down the aisle. Elvis will officiate the ceremony and has a special set of Elvis vows for you to exchange. After saying "I Do!', Elvis will sing you another song to celebrate!
Afterwards, you are ready to start celebrating!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1330 S 3rd St, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Wedding or Vow Renewal ceremony performed by Elvis
- Song selection sung by Elvis
- Elegant Silk Bouquet
- Silk Boutonniere
- Professional photography before, during, and after ceremony
- 5 digital images of your choices
- Witness provided if necessary
- Officiated marriage license or ceremony certificate
- Marriage license ($77 USD)
- Wedding officiant's donation ($60 USD)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to two persons per couple
- Reservation only accepts two persons per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Marriage License Information: The marriage license is $77.00 and can be obtained at the Clark County Marriage License Bureau at 201 E Clark Ave Las Vegas, NV 89101. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Marriage License Bureau is open 365 days from 8 am to midnight. Not necessary for vow renewal ceremonies.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-66229P3
Similar Tours & Activities