Elvis Themed Wedding or Vow Renewal at the World Famous Graceland Wedding Chapel
Graceland Wedding Chapel is the most iconic chapel in Las Vegas. In fact, Graceland was the first chapel in the entire world to conduct Elvis themed wedding ceremonies and vow renewals. Surprise your friends and family with a truly one-of-a-kind experience that is sure to be a highlight of your Las Vegas trip. Often imitated - Never Duplicated.
Las Vegas' Graceland Chapel is a landmark that's lasted longer than the Sands, where Sinatra and the Rat Pack made their magic, and the original Aladdin, where Elvis and Priscilla exchanged their wedding vows in 1967. For a simple wedding chapel to stand in the same spot for over 50 years is nothing short of amazing.
All arrangements will be made for your special day, including Elvis to escort the bride down the aisle and give her away, fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, Graceland marriage certificate holder and optional DVD video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies as well as vow renewals are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer. Please note, Elvis does not perform the ceremony.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
Please note: your minister Fee (USD$60), marriage license fee (USD $77, cash only) and driver gratuity (USD$40) is not included. This package covers the ceremony only.
• Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6696
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Elvis will escort the Bride down the aisle
- Elvis will sing several songs during the ceremony
- Rose Bouquet & matching Boutonniere
- Photo credits to apply toward the purchase of prints or images
- Marriage or Renewal Certificate Holder
- Officiant Fee - payable on the day of the ceremony (USD60)
- Limo Driver gratuity is payable on the day of ceremony (USD40)
- Photographers Gratuity is payable on the day of ceremony - (USD20)
- Marriage License - for legal weddings - (USD77)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each booking MUST have two people only
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Foreign Languages: services can be performed in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German & Italian. Please advise at the time of booking. In the event that a minister is not available, the chapel will try to contact you as soon as possible.
- Couple must contact Graceland Chapel immediately after booking via the TripAdvisor Message App with: Requested Time of Ceremony, Flower Color, Hotel Name
- Marriage License Requirement: a marriage license is required for all legal ceremonies. Couples must obtain a license prior to arriving to the chapel. The license is $77 and can only be obtained at the Clark County Courthouse Marriage License Bureau between 8am - midnight everyday.
- Chapel can accomodate up to 30 guests at no additional fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The Chapel was gorgeous and then ceremony was just right, lots of fun and laughs
Elvis was amazing and the minister was great
the photographer and limo driver were great too and was a wonderful experience and a great start to married life.
Surprised my wife. 'Thank you very much'
Fun and easy made us feel relaxed and the centre of attention.
Excellent so enjoyable. An easy relaxed wedding no fuss, no bother. The driver for the chapel was lovely so sweet. Staff really helpful and met every request making our special day perfect we picked the mid range range package which gave us everything we wanted.
Fantastic! We did this for our 20th wedding anniversary it was a bucket list thing, we loved it we laughed and had so much fun, make sure you buy the DVD it was hillarious
really emotional experience. Staff were excellent - a brilliant day
After 23 years we decided to tie the knot with an Elvis wedding in Vegas. It was awesome ! So well organised and very professional. With a 7 ft Elvis singing to us we had a blast. ! A big thank you to Jack our limo driver for great photos outside the chapel. Such a friendly and nice guy. A great way to end our 3 week holiday in the states and some fantastic photos to show our friends and family.
Peter and Kerrie Brisbane Australia
This was one of the highlights of out trip, the team there made our 30th anniversary vow renewal a great day. From the contact staff( we were dealing with Levi, who was great) to the limo driver, and one of my favourites the photographer Abe, who was funny and professional all at the same time(dissapointed that we didnt have money to give him a tip as we went with minimal possessions) and most of all Elvis(brendon) who does a great job. It was over very quickly maybe as we had no guests and only doing a renewal, anyway way quicker than our first wedding! Highly recommended.
We enjoyed our day Every thing was well organised ie flowers ,pick up from hotel and photographs photos were on line within 2 days DVD was given to us on the day
This was an excellent package Elvis was excellent and covered the service very well. Songs were great.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-2084_EA
Similar Tours & Activities