Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour - Night
Bright neon lights, music, multiple stages of music, zip lines, street performers and more, the Fremont Street Experience is a vibrant and quirky descent into another world. But hidden behind all the show and glamour are the fun and sometimes dark stories of the ghosts of Old Mob Las Vegas.
Get to see the fun, the nooks and crannies the typical tourist never sees - and the stories most people do not know. All brought to you by a former history teacher who loves all things Vegas. Those over 21 also get a chance at a free slot machine play for a chance to win some real money - and a complimentary photo of you with $1 million dollars cash!
Tours capped at 8 people. If you have a larger group, please let me know and I can arrange a completely private tour just for you.
Get to see the fun, the nooks and crannies the typical tourist never sees - and the stories most people never hear. Come away with how a tourist hotspot grew out of the hot and parched Mojave desert.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremont East District, Las Vegas Blvd and Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Neon signs and an eclectic offering of clubs, brew pubs and klitchy restaurants.
Stop At: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
Check out an eclectic park and retail area - including a fire spouting praying Mantis!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Casino at the El Cortez Hotel, 600 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5614
Old Time Casino once owned by mobster Meyer Lansky.. Stories of Mobbed-up Sin City.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Nugget Casino, 129 Fremont St Golden Nugget Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5603
The Class of Downtown Las Vegas - The World's Largest Golden Nugget - Sharks in the Pool!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Binion's Gambling Hall, 128 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5604
Old Style Sin City Gambling Hall and the birth place of the World Series of poker - You get your picture taken with a pile of cash - $1,000,000 US Dollars!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Walking along the Fremont Street Experience. Neon Lights! Quirky Street Performers! Live Stage performances! Plus we take in a Viva Vision performance!
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Heart Attack Grill, 450 Fremont St #130, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Photo with $1 Million Cash! (must be 21 or over)
- Entry/Admission - Casino at the El Cortez Hotel
- Private transportation
- Does not include gratuities
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour guests are requested to wear a face mask or covering while on this tour during the current health situation.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to current Nevada State mandates, all persons are required to wear face coverings when in public during the current public health environment. This requirement may change with little notice depending on current government guidance and mandates. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-189272P1
Similar Tours & Activities