Desert Railbike Ride and Train Ride in Boulder City
Take a tour with Rail Explorers and experience the magic of the railroad like never before! Ride the rails on our pedal-powered ‘Rail Explorers’ - a unique activity suitable for everyone, just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
On this exhilarating 4 mile downhill railbike ride you'll experience the beauty of the Nevada desert and the River Mountains like never before. The steel wheels go clickety-clack over the rails as you coast along the tracks.
Tours include a return trip on one of the historic trains from the collection at the Nevada State Railroad Museum.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevada State Railroad Museum, 600 Yucca St, Boulder City, NV 89005-1702
Take a tour with Rail Explorers and experience the magic of the railroad like never before! Ride the rails on our pedal-powered 'Rail Explorers' - a unique activity suitable for everyone.
Just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, ride the rails of the Nevada Southern Railroad in Boulder City - the rails that built the Hoover Dam. On this exhilarating 4 mile downhill ride you'll experience the beauty of the Nevada desert and the Black River Mountains like never before.
Bring a snack and a drink to enjoy during the 15 minute break at our rail-side picnic area. Your ticket includes a ride back to the Nevada Southern Railroad Station in one of the Museum's historic trains, and free entry to the museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Nevada State Railroad Museum Boulder City, 601 Yucca St, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Nevada State Railroad Museum
- Train ride back to the station
- Spectacular desert mountain views
- Entry/Admission - Nevada State Railroad Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children welcome but must have their own seat
- Infants ride free but must be secured in a chest pack to an adult rider
- Toddler harnesses available for 'little explorers'
- Rail Explorers is committed to providing an accessible experience and strive to accommodate 100% of visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions or individual requirements.
- Please let staff know of any condition that may impact your ability to complete the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-68048P1
Similar Tours & Activities