PRIVATE Deluxe Petit Tour of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Historic Boulder City
Considered a modern marvel of the world, Hoover Dam is a concrete arch-gravity dam located in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River and is the most-visited dam in the world. The dam created Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States (in terms of capacity), which supplies water to farms, businesses and millions of people in Nevada, Arizona, California and Mexico. Nearby Boulder City, located just 6 miles from the dam site, was built and designed by the government to house and feed the dam workers.
To experience one of the finest examples of American historical engineering, book a tour with us today.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Engineering genius led to the construction of the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman bridge that spans the hoover dam spill way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Parking Garage and Visitors Center, 81 Hoover Dam Access Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
The Hoover Dam is one of the greatest engineering feats in U.S. history. Its reservoir, Lake Mead, was the largest man made lake in the U.S. at the time of construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Mead - Lakeview Overlook, Historic Railroad Hiking Trail, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Enjoy an astounding view of the entire Boulder Basin from Lakeview Overlook that highlights Lake Mead.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hemenway Park, 401 Ville Dr, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Perhaps catch a glimpse of the native Big Horn sheep at Hemenway Park or check out the shops at nearby Boulder City.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Lunch - While bottled water and snacks are provided, a full lunch is not provided
- Visitor Center Tour/Power Plant Tour
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Parking Garage and Visitors Center
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-117237P1
Similar Tours & Activities