Small-Group Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
Visit one of the seven natural wonders of the world on this guided, full-day tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. Travel in a Mercedes Sprinter van through the Joshua tree forest en route to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim for four hours of sightseeing. Upgrade to add a thrilling walk on the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk if you dare! Light breakfast before departing, lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included, optional upgrades such as a helicopter flight into the canyon coupled with a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River are available on the day of the tour.
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
After hotel pickups are finished we depart immediately to the Grand Canyon. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest in a Mercedes Sprinter van en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Once at the West Rim you will have 4 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point. This is one of your choices as a lunch spot (vegetarian options available)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy the Wild West show at Hualapai Ranch. This is also one of your options for a hot and hearty lunch!
Travel time between Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. Deluxe vans are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/8/2020 - 11/18/2021
Tour & Skywalk 7/8/2020 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Sprinter van
- Light breakfast prior to departure
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Entry/Admission - Hualapai Ranch
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Please wear appropriate footwear as there is a moderate amount of walking is involved, including stairs.
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3951WRV
Similar Tours & Activities