VIP: Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour with Dinner
Experience the Grand Canyon like a VIP on this luxury helicopter tour during sunset. From Boulder City, enjoy a magical helicopter flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam to the Grand Canyon West Rim, and land for an all-out gourmet dinner complete with fine china, silverware, table linens and flower decorations. As you savor your meal and sip Champagne, you'll be treated to a beautiful sunset over the canyon -- an unforgettable experience! This exclusive Viator tour can’t be booked anywhere else!
- Exclusive to Viator
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your VIP Grand Canyon experience begins with pickup from your Las Vegas hotel. You’ll be taken to the heliport in nearby Boulder City to board a state-of-the-art helicopter. Then, sit back and relax as your expert pilot takes you to the skies on a 35-minute helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Enjoy live onboard commentary as you soar over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, landing at a Hualapai Indian site at the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim shortly after.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Forget about picnic baskets and plastic utensils – with this VIP experience, you’ll be greeted by a lovely dinner spread complete with linen tablecloths, fine china, silverware and flowers.
Sit down to a wonderful gourmet meal of your choosing (sample menu below), and sip Champagne with your fellow travelers as you admire the ever-changing colors of the canyon walls in the glow of twilight. Your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the area as you watch the sun set over the horizon.
After dinner, board your helicopter for your return flight. You'll be brought back to your Vegas hotel in time for a night out on the town.
Please note: Specific seats cannot be requested. Due to safety and balance, seating is determined by the local operator based on the total weight of the aircraft. There is a maximum capacity of six people per helicopter plus your pilot, this is NOT a private flight. You'll have approximately 1-hour landing. Total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.
Please advise of your menu choices in the Special Requirements/Passenger Weight field at the time of check out.
Menu (choose one)
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, served with a twice-baked potato
Filet medallions sautéed with onions and mushrooms in a Burgundy wine sauce, served over risotto
Vegetarian White Lasagna
Traditional white lasagna with ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, layered with oven-roasted tomatoes, broccoli and spinach
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 02:30 PM - 05:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 35-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This tour requires a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs (113 kg / 17 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infants under 2 years are considered 'lap children' if they have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- For safety and comfort, personal items such as handbags and backpacks are not permitted on the aircraft
- Specific seats cannot be requested. Due to safety and balance, seating is determined by the local operator based on the total weight of the aircraft.
- There is a maximum capacity of six people per helicopter plus your pilot, this is NOT a private flight.
- Please advise of your menu choices in the Special Requirements/Passenger Weight field at the time of check out.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 194 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
we had a great experience with maddog! very informative and entertaining trip such spectacular views. great company food was very nice also a experience we will never forget.
Absolutely amazing tour. Everyone from Serenity helicopters did their best to make this experience unforgettable. Highly recommended.
This is a MUST do on your next trip in Las Vegas. Our pilot, Mike, was incredible. From his knowledge base to his music playlist to his flying skills, he was amazing. Don't get sucked into a larger tour firm. With only 3 helicopters, Serenity ensures an extremely intimate tour and dinner.
We wanted to experience the grand canyon and Serenity Helicopters was incredible! Great pilot and the sights were breath taking.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-6069VTGCD
Similar Tours & Activities