Exclusive: Private Tour of Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam
Enjoy a private half-day tour visiting the Hoover Dam followed by a private city tour of Las Vegas. Before and after your Interior Tour of the Dam, you'll have plenty of photo opportunities along the Bypass Bridge and Lake Mead Overlook. You'll then tour Las Vegas with a fun and knowledgeable tour guide making stops downtown and at the famous 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign! This tour is exclusive to Viator and cannot be booked anywhere else!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Exclusive to Viator
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel you'll leave Las Vegas behind as you travel to Boulder City, home to the Hoover Dam. Known as one of the world's greatest feats of engineering, the Hoover Dam, sits 726ft above the mighty Colorado River which flows between Arizona and Nevada. Constructed between 1931 and 1936 during the Great Depression and spanning Black Canyon, Hoover Dam demonstrates a massive effort involving thousands of workers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
You'll first stop along the Bypass Bridge for photo opportunities. As you stroll across the Dam from Nevada to Arizona, be sure to look down for a unique view of the Dam's walls. You'll then take the Interior Tour of the Dam (non-private) which will included in depth look of the inner workings of this magnificent structure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Following your 40-minute tour, stop for another photo opportunity at the Lake Mead Overlook to view the largest reservoir in the United States.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
After your Hoover Dam experience, your guide will take you on a historical journey through Las Vegas. You'll cruise down the famous Las Vegas Strip, stop downtown to see Fremont street (the original Las Vegas) and take photos at the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign! Please note: price displayed is valid for five (5) passengers.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Interior tour of the Hoover Dam
- Photo stop on the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- 2-hour Tour of Las Vegas
- Photo stop at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Food and drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please note: price displayed is valid for up to five (5) passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- State of Nevada does require face masks to be worn in public beginning 6/26/2020.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5602P13
Similar Tours & Activities