Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Optional Below-the-Rim Landing and Skywalk
Take a deluxe helicopter tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim. At the Grand Canyon, you'll have time to explore its beauty on your own and then take an optional helicopter tour down to a private bluff in the canyon. At the West Rim, you'll also have the option to walk on the Skywalk, a glass-bottom walkway that extends out over the edge of the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Henderson Executive Airport, 3500 Executive Terminal Dr, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Enjoy pick up from your Strip hotel and head to the Henderson Executive Airport for your helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Your excursion from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon begins with a scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Fly over the marvel that is the Hoover Dam.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly over Fortification Hill and Temple Rock on your way to the Grand Canyon.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Fly through the majestic Grand Canyon as you head towards your primary destination, the Grand Canyon West Rim. Upon landing, you will have approximately 3.5 hours to explore and take in the various overlooks and highlights of Grand Canyon West Rim. Enjoy a meal at the viewpoint of your choice.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
You'll visit Eagle Point, home to the Skywalk. Upgrade and add the Skywalk onto your tour. The Skywalk is a glass-bottom walking surface that suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219m) above the Grand Canyon and extends more than 70 feet (21m) out from the edge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At Guano Point, visit Highpoint Hike, where you'll see breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River. Also see remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet (2682m) across the canyon to a guano mine discovered in the 1930s.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Visit the Hualapai Ranch where you can go horseback riding. Choose from several horseback riding options, including a 30-minute trail ride that takes you to the canyon rim or an arena ride (additional fee). Also at the ranch there is cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, roping demonstrations and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Finally, if you select the helicopter upgrade option, you’ll fly down to a private bluff at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. You'll descend and land 3,500 feet (1066m) below the rim where you will enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from an exclusive landing site only 300 feet (91 meters) above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities. The activity lasts approximately 40 minutes and features 20 minutes at the bottom of the canyon.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: From selected Las Vegas strip hotels
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter decent to a private bluff in the Grand Canyon (if selected at time of booking)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Note that ALL loose objects including cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk. Personal goods will need to be stored in a complimentary locker.
- Photos are available to be purchased at the gift shop.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136kg). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 204 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
First flight in helicopter but pilot made us feel very safe and we all had a chance to be in the front seats. Trip was amazing had a great commentary on points of interest and saw the Grand Canyon at its best. Trip to bottom was awesome
Fantastic! We took two of our grandchildren and our daughter and had a great time! The views are terrific.
Wow! Thats all Ill say.. You need to do this.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Helicopter fleet clearly modern. Pilot excellent and knowledgeable. Playlist whilst flying very good
This tour was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better Grand Canyon experience.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5191JOURNEY
Similar Tours & Activities