Exclusive: Recon Pilot Experience Las Vegas
Fly like a fighter pilot over Las Vegas for the ultimate adrenaline rush! Experience Top Gun or Air Combat thrills aboard the high-performance aircraft of your choice and soar low over the mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert. Soak in views of the Las Vegas skyline and enjoy a couple of aerobatic maneuvers, followed by a military-style landing.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sky Combat Ace, Las Vegas, NV
Pickup from Las Vegas hotel will take you to the Henderson Airport, where you’ll receive a safety briefing to prep you for your flight. You and your expert pilot will board your state-of-the-art aerobatic Extra 330LC, this style of plane has been in the air race industry for 30 years. Both planes are meticulously restored, and the Waco biplane seats two in the front seat, so you both can experience this exciting moment with a friend.
Take off and soar low over the beautiful mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert on an adrenaline-pumping flight. Catch great views of the surrounding sights and see the Las Vegas skyline from above!
After the flight, you'll complete a military-style landing, where the plane comes in at an elongated spiral -- a tactic used by the military to make it difficult for the enemy to shoot at the plane.
You'll then be taken back to your hotel with unforgettable memories to share.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- 15-minute flight in a Extra 330LC (if option selected)
- 5-minute safety briefing
- Professional instructor/pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight required for the Extra 330LC is 80 lbs (36.5 kg / 5.7 stone); maximum weight is 265 lbs (130 kg / 19 stone)
- Maximum height for the Extra 330LC is 6'6'' (2m)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Infants are not allowed in the aircrafts
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 35 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I can’t say enough great things about Skycombatace. The staff are absolutely amazing, they exceeded my expectations in every way. I am already planning my next trip back. This is something I believe that everyone should try at least once. It is worth the money I swear. A moment you will always have.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5278RECON
Similar Tours & Activities