Boyz II Men at The Mirage Hotel and Casino
See award-winning R&B group Boyz II Men perform their hits at their live show at The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Founded in 1990, the group has sold more than 60 million albums over the years and is the top-selling R&B group of all time. Hear chart-toppers including 'End of the Road,' 'I'll Make Love to You,' and 'One Sweet Day' in this upbeat stage show that highlights the band's passion and soulful harmonies.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Settle in to hear the smooth sounds of Boyz II Men at The Mirage Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. In the intimate setting of the Terry Fator Theatre, savor the a capella style, sweet harmonies and passionate delivery of the band, which has sold 60 million albums since its start in 1990 and is the biggest-selling R&B group of all time.
With four Grammy Awards, nine American Music Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame to its name, the group continues to produce new material, influence other artists and entertain audiences all over the world. Enjoy listening to them perform classic hits including 'End of the Road,' 'I'll Make Love to You,' 'One Sweet Day,' 'Water Runs Dry' and 'On Bended Knee,' as well as newer songs such as 'More Than You'll Ever Know.' This 1.5-hour concert is an excellent way to kick off a romantic night in Vegas!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The Casino at The Mirage, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- Show Ticket (Category selected at time of booking)
- Live Entertainment Tax
- Entry/Admission - Boyz II Men
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Parking / Valet Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 62 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Managed to pick up tickets from The Mirage Hotel while picking up other tickets for some other shows. I couldn't pick my seat but our seats were ok. The Boys performed a great show and really entertained us all. My four children ranging in ages from seven to fifteen enjoyed the show too. They were singing along as well. my daughter jumped up and had a dance with one of the Boys to Men and got a photo tool. We were aloud to take photos and film as well which all the crowd enjoyed. Over all in was a great night out. In fact we extended our seven days to eight days, on the seventh day just so we could go to the Boys to Men concert. It was worth the extra night.
D and T New Zealand
Great show. The guys were interactive with the crowd. The really swooned the ladies too. Lol
Great night at the Boys 11 Men show in the Mirage. Great seats. The song list was great. Some of their own songs with a Motown and Bruno Mars section. The interaction between the men and the audience was excellent and made everyone feel part of the show. We were kept entertained by video sections during set/costumes changes which gave you an insight into the band members. Dancing and singing were brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed.
A really great show ! some of the old tunes , a bit of motown and a lot of audience interaction !
waited two years to see these fellas and by golly it was worth the wait they are superb down to earth guys that straight away clicked with their audience all the way through the show we were dancing singing and everybody was in general having a great time go you wont be dissapointed
We attended the show for my sister-in-law's 30th birthday. Not only was I the best sister ever for purchasing them, but my whole family was singing along the entire time. This show is extremely entertaining and had many nostalgic moments for attendees of all ages. Our seats were great and there was a lot of crowd involvement. I would highly recommend this show to anyone. You don't have to be a 90's R and B fan to enjoy Boys II Men at The Mirage!
This tour was amazing!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5156LASBOY
Similar Tours & Activities