Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
Ever imagined soaring from the top of a mountain with an eagle’s eye view? Let your imagination become reality and experience the thrill and beauty of Bootleg Canyon Zipline - The ONLY Manual Zipline in the Vegas Area, located on Red Mountain in Historic Boulder City.
You can book a private experience by purchasing all 12 spaces or be added to a tour that is running. We can accommodate up to 100 in day, this does require the group split into parties of 20-25 that arrive 30 minutes a part from each other.
Once travelers arrive at our shop in Boulder City they will check in, weigh in and complete liability waivers. Once the entire group has arrived they will take a 15 minute safety class conducted by their instructors.
From the shop the group will take a 15 min bus ride up the back side of Red Mountain. From the drop off point guests will hike 1/2 mile to the first platform.
Guests will complete 4 separate ziplines covering over 1.5 miles of the Mojave Desert
Guests will enjoy a 360 view of the Vegas Valley from the top of Red Mountain. They might even spot some local wildlife.
Once completed, guests are brought back to the shop to view photos and grab belongings. Gratuity for your guides in not included in the ticket price. If pick up is required this happens 1 HOUR PRIOR to your tour time. Please call the office to confirm at least 24 hrs prior. All guests MUST weigh 75 - 250 lbs. There are NO exceptions and NO Refunds day of. Complimentary water and lockers are provided. GoPro or GoPro type of cameras are welcome as long as you are HANDS FREE.
• Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon, 1644 Boulder City Pkwy, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up is located at the REAR TOUR BUS ROTUNDA of the Excalibur, one hour prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Bottled water
- Pickup is not available from any other location other than Excalibur
- Video - you can bring a gopro, as long as you're hands free
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your weights at the time of booking. If you provide incorrect weights and are consequently unable to participate, there are no refunds provided
- There is no age limit to participate however you must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.3 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.8 st).
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly advised
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 195 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Totally enjoyed the experience and whilst the guys were very professional they were a great laugh as well. Vince, Christian, Ethan and Matt made it an unforgettable time. Even Vince's dad jokes were reasonably funny (well almost|). Brina also deserves a special mention for arrranging and re-arranging everything with the minimum of fuss. What a team!!!
Fantastic time. great staff who where fun and patient with those less fit and experienced. Good value the the cost
Great time. This was one of the better zip lines we have been on. From the time they pick you up until they drop you off, they had us laughing. Amazing views from the canyon top looking over to Lake Mead area. The zips are fast and not hard to get to. Totally awesome time.
The guides were knowledgeable and hilarious making you feel at ease and have a great time. The adrenaline rush was intense and the views breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5192ZIP
Similar Tours & Activities