Best Bites on The Las Vegas Strip: A Beginner's Guide to Sin City
Discover the best bites on the Las Vegas Strip as your guide takes you on a gastronomic journey. Your sightseeing walking tour will take you through the iconic Vegas properties of New York New York, Park MGM, The Cosmopolitan, and the Bellagio. At each property, your guide will treat you to some of the best casual gourmet restaurants on the Strip. You will learn about the history and food trends throughout the decades in Las Vegas – from the humble “chuck-wagon” buffet carts of the 1940s to the world class fine dining of today. Only in Las Vegas can you sample such a wide array of foods and cultures - all on one street!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casino at New York - New York, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4338
Starting at New York New York Hotel & Casino, your first food stop will be at one of the last remaining authentic Jewish delicatessens on the Strip. Here you will enjoy a mile high corned beef sandwich so good that you will think you’re at Katz’s on Houston Street in Manhattan!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bliss Dance Statue, Located at The Park between New York-New York and the Monte Carlo., Las Vegas, NV
On the short stroll to your next stop at Park MGM, you will sightsee $100 dry aged steaks, roller coasters, native Nevadan landscaping, a 40ft tall sculpture from Burning Man, and the arena where professional sports started in Las Vegas.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Park MGM Las Vegas, 3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, North Las Vegas, NV 89109-4337
Upon reaching your second food stop, you will be immersed in a 40,000 square foot replica of an authentic Italian market. Using real Italian products and house made mozzarella cheese, you will get a sample of Italy’s most famous import – Neapolitan pizza!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Cosmopolitan Casino, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4309
From there we head to one of the coolest new casinos on the Strip – The Cosmopolitan. Along the way you will get to see famous public art displays, the most expensive high fashion designers, and more restaurant recommendations from your guide. Arriving at Block 16 in the Cosmo (named after an original Las Vegas street with a “red light” special) you will be overwhelmed by the many food options. Here your guide will set you up with your choice of Korean spit-roasted meats or spicy eggplant on freshly griddled flatbreads.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Our final stop will take you to the most elegant and iconic property on today’s Las Vegas Strip – The Bellagio. Along the way, you will experience sweeping views of the Strip, exquisite architecture and art, the stunning botanical garden conservatory, and maybe even the Fountains of Bellagio show on Lake Bellagio. If all this wasn’t enough, you tour will conclude with a choice of gelato at the Strip’s premier patisserie – directly next to the world’s largest chocolate fountain!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Lunch - Casual food samples at four locations (three savory, one sweet)
- Tips for your guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities