ATV Tour of Lake Mead and Colorado River from Las Vegas
Spend the first half of your day riding through the Lake Mead National Recreation Area on this ATV tour from Las Vegas. Learn the history of Lake Mead, Colorado River, Hoover Dam and the mines of Eldorado Canyon. Stop at the Colorado River for a photo opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Round-trip transportation and lunch are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Stop at the greatest man made wonder for 15 minutes for a photo and video opportunity. Stand 900 feet above the Hoover Dam and Colorado River on the Bypass Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Drive 3 hours through the picturesque Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River for a photo opportunity and a splash during the summer months.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Stop for a photo opportunity and a splash during the summer months.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Las Vegas ATVs, 3113 W Tompkins Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103-5646
After a one in a lifetime ride relax ate our onsite restaurant for lunch: our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of all necessary equipment such as helmet, goggles and gloves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select Las Vegas hotels)
- 15-minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Guided ATV tour
- Lunch - Hamburger, fries and soda
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- Ride on the World's Largest Monster Truck Limousine
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas ATVs
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Riders age of 6 to 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old. Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted on tour.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- This tour does involve a short amount of hiking, walking and swimming.
- This is not recommended for those on any medication or who have a medical condition
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo ID such as a drivers license or passport is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
found the tour company very professional. we were a group of three adults (of different ages) and all found the tour to be one of the best choices we made while in vegas.the atv tour gave us the opportunity to see some beautiful scenery and getting to swim in the Colorado river was an additional bonus !our tour guide, Herb, was a great guide and he provided us with information on the area we would not have learned without taking the tourthank you for a wonderful,memorable day on our trip to vegas !!!!
My husband and I had a great time in 115'F hot desert. The desert scenery was amazing. The ride was really really hard, I had some bad moments at the beginning but our guide, Ely was so helpful and assisted me all the way to the end. If it wasn't him with me I wouldn't have such an amazing experience of riding in the desert. Really appreciated! The swim in the river was like a treat and the burger was the best I have ever had, tasted delicious after such a hard work.
We had a great tour guide and did a multitude of things beside ATV. Took a ride out to Hoover Dam and toured the bridge that overlooks the dam. Didn't go to the dam. Then stopped at a restaurant and took a monster truck ride. Seemed a bit cheesy to me but hey, it's vacation and it is Vegas so some things are just cheesy. Then took a ride out to the starting point of the ATV tour. The ATV ride was spectacular. Went steadily down to the Colorado River, took a quick dip in the freezing river and then got back on our ATV's for the ride back up to the top. Was not a tough ride so most anyone could make the trip. Finished up the ride with an awesome hamburger at the restaurant with the monster truck ride.
The tour was great, Adam the guide knew his job very well. ATV ride was first class, the bikes were in good shape and afterwards the food was wonderful. And not to forget the ride in the monster truck was awesome.
Adam was the best tour guide ever. Highly recommend this tour. I had purchased a tour with another company and it was such a bad experience.So when I purchased this tour I didn't know what to expect everything happens for a reason I loved it and when I go back to Vegas I do plan on going on another tour with this company.
Our guide, Adam, was amazing! Safety was his utmost concern, but boy, did we have fun too! Swimming in the Colorado River was so refreshing at the halfway point. If you are looking for some off the beaten path fun while in Vegas, this is for you. My husband and I had a great time!!!!!
Best trip of our time in vegas - such a unique opportunity and a great way to get outside of vegas and whizz through the desert on a cool ATV! Swimming in Colorado river was awesome too. Our tour guide Adam made our trip super entertaining.
This really was the best day ever! Our guide Brendan was just amazing ... lots of historical knowledge and fun facts. The scenery is breathtaking and the swim in the Colorado river in the middle kept you cool and zen for the rest of the day ... nothing like it !!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-18018P1
Similar Tours & Activities