Antelope Canyon or Peekaboo Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour - Las Vegas
Choose between Antelope Canyon, Antelope X (both remain closed due to Covid-19) or Peek-a-boo Slot Canyon. Be amazed for the breathtaking canyons with their beautiful wall curvatures and visit the stunning scenery of Horseshoe Bend on this small, guided and personal all-inclusive tour. This is a one day trip to two of the most beautiful spots in the planet! This tour is for those that want to discover a fascinating, off-the-beaten-track gem that offers insta-worthy scenery and nature unlike any other location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Departing from Las Vegas, you'll head to Horseshoe Bend in Page, Arizona, the biggest bend of the United States!
Horseshoe Bend is one of those rare places that is absolutely breathtaking, and is accessible to people of all hiking skill levels. A 1-mile hike off the highway takes you to the top of a cliff overlooking Horseshoe Bend and the Colorado River over 1,100 feet below.
The views are simply stunning and definitely worth the hike! Be sure to bring water for the hike back up the hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
You have 3 choices on this tour - Antelope Canyon X, Lower Antelope Canyon or Peek-a-Boo Canyon.
Visiting Antelope Canyon X, you’ll witness the same soaring walls and windy labyrinth paths as the popular Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon, but with one key difference – far fewer crowds.
Named after the X's carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind, this 1.5 hour hiking tour begins at the Navajo Nation Reservation. After parking, you are transported in a 4×4 transport vehicle 3 miles to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, where you then hike 100 meters into the canyon. At the bottom, Taadidiin Tour guides assist you through a tour of the first slot canyon. After the first slot canyon is complete, guides accompany you on the 200-meter walk to the second slot canyon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Peek-A-Boo Slot Canyon, Kanab, UT
Another option you have is to visit Peekaboo Slot Canyon in Kanab. This is a hidden gem, that is again, just like Antelope Canyon but without any crowd. It's a little more adventurous as you will need to take part in an off-road ride through the desert to get there!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
This is the most famous section of Antelope Canyon!
Visitors begin their guided Lower Antelope Canyon tour with a short 10-minute walk from the check-in booth to the entrance of of the canyon. The trail leading to the entrance of Lower Antelope Canyon is composed of Navajo sandstone making the decent to the canyon entrance both rocky and sandy, for your safety and comfort we recommend closed toed shoes be worn.
As you begin your 1 – 1.5-hour adventure (all-walking) with Lower Antelope Canyon Tours, your experience will span roughly 1,800 meters (1.1 miles) round trip. Upon descending down five flights of stairs (35 meters) into the largest cavern, you will begin your majestic journey through the kaleidoscope of colors naturally provided by the unique creation of Navajo Sandstone, as a result of rain, wind and erosion. The numerous echelons throughout the canyon consist of eight uniquely built ladders (with handrails) for safety.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
After the stunning scenery of the slot canyons, you'll head back to Las Vegas, making a stop along the way at Lake Powell, the 2nd largest man-made lake in the U.S., and a top-rated destination for boating, fishing and sightseeing.
One of the features that makes it so unique is the nearly 100 named side canyons where small streams, intermittent creeks, and tributaries feed water into the main channel of the lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Mandalay Bay, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
2: Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 129 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
3: MGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
4: New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
5: Excalibur Hotel & Casino, 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
6: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
7: Park MGM Las Vegas, 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
8: Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
9: Marriott's Grand Chateau, 75 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
10: ARIA Resort & Casino, 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158, USA
11: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
12: Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
13: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
14: Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
15: Harrah's Las Vegas, 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
16: The Venetian Las Vegas, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
17: Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
18: Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
19: The Mirage, 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
20: Circus Circus Hotel and Casino, 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
21: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
22: The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort, 3325 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
23: SAHARA Las Vegas, 2535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
24: Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip, 2650 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
25: Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, 3752 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89158, USA
26: Palms Casino Resort, 4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
27: The Orleans Hotel & Casino, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
28: Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip from Mandalay Bay to the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino and pick up is also available at the Golden Nugget / Fremont area. Pick up time will be sent in the afternoon, the day prior to your tour.
- Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Entrance fee at Antelope Canyon or Peekaboo Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Lunch - We usually stop at Subway and you pick your own sandwich.
- Beverages (water, soda)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Guided tour at Antelope Canyon and extra stops (closed due to the pandemic until further notice)
- Guided tour and off road transportation at Peekaboo Slot Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Peek-A-Boo Slot Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Lake Powell
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Entrance fees for both attractions are included.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in both attractions - Waiver need to be signed attesting good health condition.
- It's recommend wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip-flops, open-toed shoes or heeled shoes for safety reasons)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If tour doesn't depart because poor weather (rain), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund if the tour doesn't depart from Las Vegas.
- Minimum number of 4 participants (total) for tour operates.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In case Antelope Canyon is closed tour still can happen to a similar canyon - Peekaboo Slot Canyon in Kanab - UT.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- While in the vehicle use os marks are encouraged but not mandatory
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 95 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-75659P1
Similar Tours & Activities