3-Day National Parks Tour from Las Vegas: Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce Canyon
See the desert landscapes of the Western United States! On this three-day tour, depart from Las Vegas to see Arizona’s Grand Canyon and Lake Powell, and Utah’s Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. Discover the natural beauty of these canyon rock formations and the surrounding bodies of water as you tour the scenic areas with your expert guide. Sit back and relax as this comprehensive tour covers all of the must-see areas of the deserts of the Western US!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour by minibus
Day 1: LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON – LAKE POWELL
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
We start the day traveling South East through the desert and the through the Navajo Indian reservation before we come to the South Bank of “One of the 7 wonders of the world” the Grand Canyon. Tour along the south bank and learn how throughout the years the Colorado River carved its way down to the sea and created the wonderland for geologists. After lunch we continue along the canyon east stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the handmade arts and crafts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower, Desert View Dr. Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
An unusual stone tower designed by Mary Colter, in the style of Ancestral Puebloan towers. Spot the Colorado River turning north and the Painted Desert extending towards Navajo and Hopi Indian lands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim, S Entrance Rd about 2 mi east of El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Across the plaza from the Visitor Center, for books, and a variety of Grand Canyon gifts
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Clarion Inn Page
Day 2: LAKE POWELL – BRYCE CANYON
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
After breakfast we depart to the Lake Powell considered one of the most beautiful lakes in America, enjoy a boat cruise on the water and see the hundreds of private coves and the famous salt pillars and famous sand arches unique to the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
After the cruise we head west to Bryce Canyon home to the most amazing natural sculptures of the world.
Our tour will take us to see amazing rock and sand sculptures honed to perfection over thousands of years of rain wind and sunshine.
Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park (may change due to changing sunset times). After the visit we head towards the town of Kanab.
On certain departures tour will continue to Cedar City.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kanab or on certain departures Comfort Inn, Cedar City.
Day 3: ZION PARK – LAS VEGAS
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
This park got its name from the Mormon’s the settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the park, before leaving this amazing area for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas, option for a late night return to Los Angeles.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- 2-nights hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Cruise on Lake Powell
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Lake Powell
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Food and drinks (except for 2 breakfasts)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 133 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
No worries. No further tickets purchased for each place. No further reservations needed. Nothing for you will be "sold out" or "booked." This ticket is the one! This life-giving tour with Manuel and Irene is pure pleasure and treasure seeing! You don't have to get lost, confused, or spend hours making sure your trip will be seamless. They do it all for you. You get two breakfasts and two nights hotel included. You are taken care of by two people who LOVE and CARE for you. This is not "work" for them; their hearts are of genuine service! I loved hearing Manuel, from Italy (such a Love!), teach us about what we were seeing. He knew exactly when and what to say and made me laugh. He also gave us "peace out" and "just view" (or nap) drive time. Irene is a safe driver and nurtures what you need. We enjoyed getting to know her. I could see the loving mother in her. Both of them had the plan dialed in; they let us know when to be somewhere and then we were off to our next adventure. ALL of it was INCREDIBLE: seeing Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion. Bonus to me, the boat trip on Lake Powell had us planning our next family trip. Just incredible. There are thousands of places to see in the world and while we wish we could spend a week at each, it's not realistic with work and life responsibilities. This is the perfect trip for someone, couples, or family to get to experience a portion of ALL these AMAZING places in just 3 days. We will never forget this trip. We are thankful and are sharing our pictures already with our friends and family. We are now Facebook friends with another beautiful couple that we met on this trip (they, Italians, were on their honeymoon!) Another bonus, the second hotel they gave us, was brand new (which is always delightful) and it has an all-you-need gym, that I did sweat and smile before we left for the day's adventures at 9:00 am. Furthermore, our ride was a 28 foot long, 10 foot tall Mercedes clean van. All in all, ALL STAR Trip!
Excellent tour from Las Vegas late in the season in late October. Three things made this tour especially enjoyable: 1 Small group of only 8 participants on a mini-bus. 2 Excellent guide Manuel and safe bus driver Ricardo, and 3 Perfect sunny weather every day. Itinerary was well planned and every park visited was unique. Time spent at each location was adequate. At the Grand Canyon we were able to view the beauty from two spots on the rim. At Bryce Canyon we hiked to the bottom of a narrow canyon. At Zion we drove through a canyon the entire east to west width of the park and stopped for a delightful hike to a waterfall. I thought Lake Powell would be a routine boat ride, but the passage through narrow Antelope Canyon was spectacular. First night accommodation at the Page Clarion Inn was excellent in all ways. The second night at Kanab Days Inn was a couple notches lower that is my only complaint about the tour. I appreciated not needing to drive and was able to enjoy the scenery along the way.
We highly recommend this tour. Well organized, LOTS of sightseeing and learning along the way. Saya was an amazing tour guide.
This is a must do tour. All three canyons are amazing and so different. We had a great tour guide Manual and a very good driver Glen.Our stops were well timed. We had plenty of time to enjoy the scenery and take pictures. Plenty of rest stops, good hotels , and reasonably priced food stops.
We want to give this trip a five star rating. We covered a lot of miles in those three days and the parks are sites are breathtaking. We felt very safe with our driver, Jose, and enjoyed our Tour guide, Manuel, who was informative and humorous. We would travel with Cool Destinations again.
We my husband as well as my mother and his all give a 5 star for this tour! The bus and accommodations were comfortable and the parks absolutely worth the visit. Our driver, Robert, safely and comfortably drove us and Manual, our guide, was informative and entertaining. The bus stops were spaced just right and the length of time to visit at each stop was perfect. My husband and I will return to do some hiking and camping. The tour was great first experience and perfect for our mothers.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3857WWD
Similar Tours & Activities