1-Day Tour to Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend from Las Vegas
- See three iconic desert landscapes in one day
- Possibility to stop for more pictures and sight seeing along the way
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks, water, juice, fruits and lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Get a view of Lake Powell
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
The biggest bend of the West Coast with the Colorado River at the bottom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park.
The most beautiful slot canyon with a tour guide by the Navajo Tribe.
There is a $40 admission fee, payable only with cash.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Mandalay Bay, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers staying at any hotel on the Strip (Las Vegas Boulevard), from Mandalay Bay to Stratosphere. We can also pick up around the Strip. We'll call one day before your tour for pick up arrangements.
- Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- $40 Admission Fee at Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-190492P1
Similar Tours & Activities