Overnight Sailing Excursion anchoring at night safely inside the reef by islands
Your wishes will be carried out. We do not have a 'canned' itinerary. You can choose to learn more about sailing, navigation or kick back and watch the sky go by. Mix a snorkel and then head out for a run at fishing or just a long lazy sail in the deep blue. If beaches are your thing 'Let's do that' The areas are varied, being at the end of the Fl Keys we have 3 directions we can go ... Hawk Channel with small seas or the Ocean side with reefs or the Gulf of Mexico where the dolphins play and the sting rays are friendly. Some choose to sail up to one of the Keys famous State Parks. The choices are endless fun and relaxing or exciting your call
Choose as many nights as you like! On our Excursions we leave at noon and return at approx noon. Your captain and mate will sit down with you to go over what you want to do. All your food prearranged by E Mail is on board with snorkel gear and fishing poles. Normally we sail out 7 miles to the Barrier reef, snorkel, lunch and then take up a heading for an uninhabited island. Sea creatures usually join us part of the way; turtles, dolphins, birds of every kind, flying fish & more.After your adventure dinner will be served to you under the stars at anchor. And we mean stars many, many stars. The vistas change constantly, colors abound. Post card sunsets. relaxing into the night morning coffee or your liking will be served and a choice of the day activities will be presented to you to choose ( with 2 nights or more) one night enjoys a lazy sail back to the dock. We have been the leaders in overnight excursions since 1995 and know the best and most beautiful spots. There are many that try to copy us, doesn't happen. It takes time to learn where to be when! We pretend it is your boat and you choose constantly what you would like to do next.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-65678P7